MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h - Revision:22029.rar (1 Viewer)

webcris77

Portal Pro
October 31, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Use the new firmware Technotrend and the driver 1.0.2.22 work fine!!!
I'm resolved the problem with zapping and decoding, i suggest to use the clean install of mp 1.0 + latest svn 22029 + the fixed tswriter.ax + the driver 1.0.2.22.
Alternatively you can wait the imminent 1.0.1 MP official release.

But i think the your problem is the the driver.

geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
Timeshifting not working with old TV engine

Hallo,
I tried the new SVN build. First I installed latest stable release MediaPortal 1.0. Afterwards I installed latest SVN test build. Timeshifting was working well with the old TV engine in MediaPortal 1.0 and my Nova-T 500 DVB-T card. With latest SVN I can turn on TV. But if I enable timeshifting the screen freezes and I have no TV picture. MediaPortal seems to be crashed and it is not possible to exit MediaPortal. The GUI is froozen. I have to restart the HTPC. Has anyone else the same problem? Or I am the only person out there how is still using the old TV engine? :)
Regards,
Gerrit

ZeroX

Portal Pro
October 26, 2005
Karlstad
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I can't install this or a later SVN due to the fact that it complains that i Have not SP 2 althou I have a Win Xp that comes bundled with SP3, if anyone can upload the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" it will solve my problems, hopefull, right away!

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I can't install this or a later SVN due to the fact that it complains that i Have not SP 2 althou I have a Win Xp that comes bundled with SP3, if anyone can upload the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" it will solve my problems, hopefull, right away!

I think the installer ask for NET Framework 2 SP2 (Download details: .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 )

BTW,did you installed MP 1.0.0 before installing the SVN?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This SVN has the same problem with not installing/registering pdgmpgmux in the TV server folder, as EVERY SVN since 1.0 has had.
    Opening a DOS prompt in the client directory & 'regsvr32 pdmpgmux.ax' Solves the problem with the errors & allows analog to work

Thanks x4mer. I had the same problem and manually registering pdmpgmux.ax solves the issue! (didn't even have to restart TV-Server Configuration:))

Hopefully someone with access can fix this to the next SVN.
    :D

toshaka

March 27, 2009
    Hi all,

I was using MediaPortal 1 with my CT3650CI without no problem...
    But lately I dont know why....tvserver I can see preview...but mediaportal itself says when I turn tv on
    No audio/video data found or connection with tv server lost.

I used to be able to connect with my computer name, now I need IP....and it gives those errors.

Anyone know why this suddenly started?

I tried resinstall of both mediaportal and tvserver...(clean)
    Try svn.....even reinstalled the software and drivers for CT3650CI....

Tony,

PS I add logs in a minute or so to my post

cyrbanen

Portal Member
    January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hallo,
    I tried the new SVN build. First I installed latest stable release MediaPortal 1.0. Afterwards I installed latest SVN test build. Timeshifting was working well with the old TV engine in MediaPortal 1.0 and my Nova-T 500 DVB-T card. With latest SVN I can turn on TV. But if I enable timeshifting the screen freezes and I have no TV picture. MediaPortal seems to be crashed and it is not possible to exit MediaPortal. The GUI is froozen. I have to restart the HTPC. Has anyone else the same problem? Or I am the only person out there how is still using the old TV engine? :)
    Regards,
    Gerrit

I have had this exact problem for a while now. Well, pretty much in every SVN build since 1.0 if i remember correctly. It's sad to see that it hasn't been fixed. :(
    Using just 1.0 wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need to use the cpp2005's MPC-HC subtitle integration patch which requires specific post-1.0 SVN builds to work...

gravis12

February 26, 2009
    problem when changing channel (sometimes)

Hi,
    I have a problem that quite often the (1 out of 3) after a channel change i see the error unable to to start timeshift channel is scrambled (translated from swedish). When looking in the log files the error

2009-03-28 07:01:12.156250 [18]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - waiting _eventAudio & _eventVideo
    2009-03-28 07:01:27.156250 [18]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - no audio was found after 15 seconds

is always showed. If I retry the channel change it normally is ok again?

I am out of ideas...
    /Thomas

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    This SVN has the same problem with not installing/registering pdgmpgmux in the TV server folder, as EVERY SVN since 1.0 has had.
    Opening a DOS prompt in the client directory & 'regsvr32 pdmpgmux.ax' Solves the problem with the errors & allows analog to work

Thanks x4mer. I had the same problem and manually registering pdmpgmux.ax solves the issue! (didn't even have to restart TV-Server Configuration:))

Hopefully someone with access can fix this to the next SVN.
    :D

Already fixed (SVN22098) :p

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom