MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h - Revision:22029.rar (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    rtv: Can you tell me/us something about how these kind of bugs (i.e slideshow windowed video problem) can occur in a svn as this was ok in the previous build? Just currious how this works. Is MP1 so difficult to debug because of it's code structure? No misunderstanding, i am realy very happy with MP and gratefull for all the sparetime you guys put into this great application, but would like to know more about this. Thanks!

doogle

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    EPG issue

Since applying this svn, my EPG is not working fully. I use XMLTV/WebEPG to get listings from web for DVB-S channels only, while my DVB-T channels should get listings from DVB-T. This worked well before I applied this SVN, but now I do not get DVB-T listings, even though I can see the epg-grabber is grabbing EPG for these channels (in TV Server config/manual control). Where are the listings stored when epg-grabber gets them?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @rtv: Can you tell me/us something about how these kind of bugs (i.e slideshow windowed video problem) can occur in a svn as this was ok in the previous build?

Simple answer: there is NO new bug.

A search in this forum would give you some users suffering from this since ages (almost all have underpowered GPUs)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    @rtv: Can you tell me/us something about how these kind of bugs (i.e slideshow windowed video problem) can occur in a svn as this was ok in the previous build?

Simple answer: there is NO new bug.

A search in this forum would give you some users suffering from this since ages (almost all have underpowered GPUs)

how do you explain that in svn before everything worked fine? also i don't think my gpu is underpowered..

codecs (graph) stays the same for both windowed or full screen vid..

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Sorry, then I didnt get your problem correctly: you are talking just about DVB-EPG. Look in the epg.log if the epg is written correctly. The data is stored in the MP-database, so you a SQL-Browser for this (depends which database you use).
    You can also try to "refresh epg", helped me sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom