MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162.rar (2 Viewers)

DAx_dk

Portal Member
July 25, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Did you happen to move the 'Log' folder to a different location from the default (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Log)? If you have moved the folder, please recreate the 'Log' folder. The problem with this is that MP is not correctly writing the 'FontEngine.log' to the directory specified in MediaPortalDirs.xml file. I recreated the 'Log' folder and everything was fine.

:)

Bug referenced here....
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...e-log-does-not-respect-custom-log-path-57456/

:oops: You're right, I did change 'log' folder, as I did with all MP's folder (inside mediaPortalDirs.xml).

But it isn't a problem anymore. As of version 1.0.1 final, I am able to start and use both Moving-Pictures and MP-TVseries.

But in the future I will leave the 'log' folder alone... :)

The reason for my changes in MediaPortalDirs.xml is that all my MP's files reside on a ramdisk*

* excerpt for TVserver's files in 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\TVServer - anychange you know how?
:D for replying btw. :D

DAx

Sinbe

Portal Pro
December 12, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Anyone else having problems installing this one? The installer says I don't have SP2 installed on my XP and quits. I DO have it installed so it must be looking for that information in the wrong place?

MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar does work, so the method must have changed after that?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Anyone else having problems installing this one? The installer says I don't have SP2 installed on my XP and quits. I DO have it installed so it must be looking for that information in the wrong place?

MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar does work, so the method must have changed after that?

SP2 is about .NET not about OS.

You guys must read requirements more in depth: DO WindowsUpdate !!!

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom