MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-23-2008 22-51h - Revision:19158 (1 Viewer)

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
make sure you have a TVrecordings folder and a seperate timeshifting folder (this can be inside the recorded TV folder).

They are already separated. the timeshift folder ist on drive I: (RamDisk) and the recording folder on drive H:

any other idea?

thx

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MP Client crashes everytime I exit it.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    make sure you have a TVrecordings folder and a seperate timeshifting folder (this can be inside the recorded TV folder).

They are already separated. the timeshift folder ist on drive I: (RamDisk) and the recording folder on drive H:

any other idea?

thx

Have you tried to put the timeshift folders on a normal harddisk to see if it somehow related to the RAM disk? Maybe it is running out of space?

grubi.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Not sure if this is a bug or not - perhaps someone else can confirm the behavior is not just me?
    However, if I press my shutdown button (on the remote, but the case button does this too) the system enters standby no matter what screen the client is on currently. Even if full screen video is playing.

This is a windows feature, where the system is responding to the power button, not MP.
    The solution here is to change the power setting "What to do when the sleep button is pressed" in control panel/power.

I guess ideally there would be an option in mediaportal to select whether to allow sleep when full screen video is playing but it would be a "nice to have" at the moment and there are more pressing things, I'm afraid.

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    [

Have you tried to put the timeshift folders on a normal harddisk to see if it somehow related to the RAM disk? Maybe it is running out of space?

grubi.

The configuration of the timeshift folders is correct.
    I will try the a common hdd.

thx again

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where is the new SVN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom