MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376.rar (1 Viewer)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

just installed the newest version and I've still got an error Message with Analog TV. It won't work!? Or will this be fixed in the next release and I just missed that or something else?

Furthermore I recognized a problem with tv post processing. I'm using Core AVC for H.264 HD channels and ffdshow for usual mpg. Now when I activate the ffdshow video post processing I can watch all S2 non HD channels without problems, but when I tune to a HD channel I get a blank screen and no sound. Timeshifting seems to be working. When I deactivate the ffdshow filter, HD channels work fine again (audio and video)?

turn off the raw video support into ffdshow.

supported codec->raw video->disable.

in last svn ffdshow as post processing has been re-activated.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

Some glitches pertain for the recording paths:
    • Paths settings under "Recording Folders" in TV Server configuration are completely ignored
    • Timeshifting and recordings are now always written into "All Users\...\timeshiftbuffer" and "All User\...\recordings"
    • Recording database searches files in "All Users\...\recordings\. Consequently recordings made under SVN19311 that were manually moved from the program path into the recording path cannot be imported into the database.

This is the default folder until you change it in SetupTv.
    Please remember that once changed, you have to stop/start tvservice.

Works fine here.

Simone

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Dont play dvix ( codec DivX 6.8 for play) but in Revision:19311 - ок
    Dvd menu working slowly if play in vmr9 but normal in evr (in Revision:19127.rar - ок, from 19158 to 19376 - bad)

WinXp SP3
    DVDmenu (7.x)

I had a similar DIVX problem, so downloaded the latest DIVX installer and afterwards all was OK; NO idea why the MP instal caused (possibly) the pin connection failure with the original DIVX instal.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

just installed the newest version and I've still got an error Message with Analog TV. It won't work!? Or will this be fixed in the next release and I just missed that or something else?

Furthermore I recognized a problem with tv post processing. I'm using Core AVC for H.264 HD channels and ffdshow for usual mpg. Now when I activate the ffdshow video post processing I can watch all S2 non HD channels without problems, but when I tune to a HD channel I get a blank screen and no sound. Timeshifting seems to be working. When I deactivate the ffdshow filter, HD channels work fine again (audio and video)?

Hi,
    tried it but it was already disabled :\ ? I'm confused. Nevertheless :D for your answer.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You error.log says:

2008-06-14 07:11:54.234375 [ERROR][BassAudio]: BASS: No audio decoders were loaded. Confirm decoders are present in \musicplayer\plugins\audio decoders folder.

I suggest a complete reinstall of MP and TVE ;)Simone
    Yep, I saw that. But it is new, wasn't there yesterday under the previous SVN. Anyway I will re-install. What do I need to do to not have to do the whole channel sorting again?

Update:
    Uninstalled and completely reinstalled RC1 and latest SVN. My reported problems (TV paused, recording paths) are resolved. It appears that a totally new install is mandatory to prevent otherwise unavoidable software issues.

RC2 seems to be getting really close!

Regards, Johannes

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

All known bugs around analog TV are fixed, so should be working (but you don't have logs & system specs so not easy to tell whats wrong ;) )

Regads
    Roy

Hi,
    I just tried the Rev19228 and analog tv is working with this one. Changing back to latest one analog tv doesn't work anymore. I even suppose that I should totally reinstall the tvServer, but the last time i did that I was able to import old channels and Groups but all radiostations and Radio-Groups were gone and I had a week of extra work ;) Furthermore the channels were totally messed up. So I'll think about that procedure again and if I come to the conclusion of really reinstalling the tvServer again and analog tv won't work after that... I'll try to post some logs.

But :D so far :)

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    clean install
    OS is not supported (vista Business)
    clean install
    OS is not supported (Vista Home)

all vista not supported ?

Vff

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

Hi,
    tried it but it was already disabled :\ ? I'm confused. Nevertheless :D for your answer.

Ahhh, got it! You've been Right! I just´needed a reboot :D a lot Roy!
    Regards

BurnumBurnum

Portal Member
    May 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since revision 19311 TVServer can't play several channel for "continuity error" in TsWriter.
    In TV Server Preview, when I tune to non working channel, only live1-0.ts.tsbuffer is created without live1-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts file, "TV Server Configuration" does not respond and hang.
    In TV client, it simply show a black screen (tested with 19311).
    Last working revision is 19228

same problem here. Some channes only show a black screen. The client doesn't hang though, its possible to switch t another channel.

BurnumBurnum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom