MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376.rar (1 Viewer)

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada

siodine

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
If I force vsync off in nvidia's control panel it causes a system wide freeze when trying to watch video or television. I can't control+alt+delete, window key + d or anything.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    export your channels in the channels config and later import them
    I was probably doing something wrong, but just importing wasn't enough. I also had to perform a channel scan before TV and timeshifting would be functional again.

Thanks anyway!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    xvffx

That is old out of date report, please update to SP1, at least it cuts down by a third memory used :)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    export your channels in the channels config and later import them
    I was probably doing something wrong, but just importing wasn't enough. I also had to perform a channel scan before TV and timeshifting would be functional again.

Thanks anyway!

When I redid the channel scan, my analog channels finally came in (they wouldn't work before the rescan), but the EPG stopped working for them. EPG works great with the Digital channels. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

I'm using Schedules Direct for TV Server.

Chuck

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Can you explain this weird behaviour.

I've this filtergraph for watching tv with tvserver/client module.

the filtergraph are fully hw decoding oriented. I'm under Vista and I'm using an Ati 3850 with last Catalyst.
    obviously I use evr. obviously last svn mp and tvserver/client both.

Watching and SD channel the image level seems wrong switched to video levels 16-235.

I choose a 4:3 letterboxed broadcast for simply the check. The upper and lower letterbox band are grayed
    (level 16).

I record during this test so I pick the image with MPC-Home Cinema from ts file recorded. same filtergraph.

this image seems right.

Note the same TS file re-played with Media Portal so with "my movies" is also correct.

is it possible tvclient use evr in a different way than "my movies"

argypak

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Berwick
    Home Country
    Playing WMV files

Hi all,

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but when playing wmv files if I fast forward and then press P for play, it won't play.

If I return to the begining it will continue to play.

Thanks

Argy

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i also realized that when i press the number it is pressed by the sorting number and not the channel number.

for example " 23( 5 - nbc), when i press 23 it goes to channel 5 (NBC). But how do i fix the configuration, that when i press the number , it goes to channel number and not the sorting number.

KevL

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2005
    Cambridge, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    With this latest SVN I have noticed the following issues.

1. Attempting to play a radio channel causes a crash (MP UI locks up). Previous SVNs had radio working to some degree - with long delays and need to stop and restart play to get the correct channel playing. Now I just get a crash. Ive looked in the outstanding bugs list in MP for RC2 release and there is no mention of outstanding radio issues. amybe there should be. Is this working OK for some???

2. I cannot now select which volume control channel is controlled by MP. The volume control sttings gives the option to control master volume or wave volume. When I select the Wave option the radio button reverts to master volume when OK is pressed on the MP config app.

3. When in the TV server config app in the part which allows TV and radio channels to be deleted gruped and ordered etc. the group tab no longer causes a list of channel groups to be displayed. It used to provide a list of channel groups that could then be edited, moved up and down etc. Now pressing the groups item in the tree just lists all the channels and show the names of the groups in the tabs above the list.

Maybe I've broken MP again and need to reinstall everything, rewire house etc. Anyone else confirm these issues??

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom