MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-22-2008 17-10h - Revision:19453.rar (1 Viewer)

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
hi
With this svn some problems with Swedish subtitles, the letters ö and ä displays ø and æ. I think this i Norwegian or Danish letters.

/Pickitup

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    hi
    With this svn some problems with Swedish subtitles, the letters ö and ä displays ø and æ. I think this i Norwegian or Danish letters.

/Pickitup

Hello, yes it's a known issue caused by "Minor fix of Danish characters in Teletext" which messed up the swedish/finnish letters instead here's the thread if you want to follow the progress of finding a working solution for all of us: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...1/minor-fix-danish-characters-teletext-41027/

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all, thanks to all developers.
    For me this version works great. Got HD channel working now perfect.
    Only 1 issue with this. If i watch a HD channel for a long time (lets say >= 30 min) and press a button on my remote, the picture stalls for 15 seconds and then shows the the thing i want (the button I pressed). It does not happen with non HD and not happen if i press a button after 15 seconds or so.

pickitup

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi

/Pickitup

Hello, yes it's a known issue caused by "Minor fix of Danish characters in Teletext" which messed up the swedish/finnish letters instead here's the thread if you want to follow the progress of finding a working solution for all of us: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...1/minor-fix-danish-characters-teletext-41027/

Thanks I`ll have a look

Terriff

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    HD .ts - audio sync problem

I've noticed that with both this SVN and the last, I am seeing audio sync problems whenever watching HD tv content (actually, I only seem to notice this on some movies). I don't know if this is an issue with TSWriter or something or if it's actually the broadcast is out of sync (I doubt this...I've never seen it happen before).

Anyone have similar issues?

mpb

Portal Member
    November 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Almost perfect! Great work to all!
    Pretty much everything seems to work fine, except HD channels still aren't fluent..
    Every so many frames (pretty much a steady timespan) there is a series of frames that stutter..
    No difference between h264 or mpeg2.. and also with different decoders..
    Once in a while even dropping frames, but jitter always somewhere between
    13 and 25... When I use the 19127 TvServer release.. HD is smooth..
    (same hardware/decoders etc yes :) )
    I'll try to register the reader/writer from the 19127 manually, see if/whichone makes
    the difference. (if that helps anyone at all that is ;) )

Roeben

Portal Member
    March 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great build, but I've got an issue:

When playing an MKV with built-in subtitles, the separate .srt file subtitle is ignored in MediaPortal. Anyone else having this issue? The .srt subtitles do work when there is no srt track in the mkv file.

I use ffdshow as decoder for audio, video & subs.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom