MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-22-2008 17-10h - Revision:19453.rar (2 Viewers)

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
The bug "0001192: Flickering Tv-guide and other overlays with EVR enabled" has been moved from target-version 1.0 RC2 to 1.0 RC3!

No solution for this nasty bug in sight?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In this SVN, there is an issue with recorded TV. When i watch a live broadcast, i get a good picture with no artifacts and Dolby sound (either 2 or 5 channel depending on the show). If i record the show, when i watch it back, i get terrible interlacing atrifacts and only stereo sound. I'm pretty sure it's not a codec selection issue, because the recorded TS files play with the same issues in VLC. Files recorded with MP 1.0 vanilla dont have this issue. I'm using MPV codec for MPEG2 video, MPA codec for audio and ffdshow for h264.

Is this a known issue with the TS writer?

logs atached.

This is a bug from build 19010. The problem is that Recorded TV uses the decoder settings from Movies/Movie Player. iosub have made a fix for build 19158 but it's not yet included in SVN.

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    why does this as well as the last build minimize, when I want to play a divx video?
    Where in which log-file can I see who initiated this process?

Maybe I should add that I use Girder with my MCE Remote and MediaPortal

ChillyWilly

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    I have a problem with the window focus. I use the MCE remote and after I press guide the window focus is lost.

Fixed: I used Tweak UI to not prevent windows to steal focus.

flokel

Portal Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 11, 2005
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The bug "0001192: Flickering Tv-guide and other overlays with EVR enabled" has been moved from target-version 1.0 RC2 to 1.0 RC3!

for me the flickering has gone with the latest svn version (vista business 32bit, catalyst 8.5, Ati 3200)

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008

for me the flickering has gone with the latest svn version (vista business 32bit, catalyst 8.5, Ati 3200)

Nothing has changed since the last svn, there was no code change. I am using Vista Ultimate 64 Bit, Catalyst 8.5, ATI 3200. If you use EVR and DXVA (PowerDVD-Filter) there is some nasty flickering, Mediaportal is unusable with EVR.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you use EVR and DXVA (PowerDVD-Filter) there is some nasty flickering, Mediaportal is unusable with EVR.

Seems to be working with PDVD8 here on Vista32 Ultimate, this is using Nvidia 175 driver, so may well be card\driver.

noxx2

can not install the TV Server

Could comskip be actively running, look in taskmanager.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    If you use EVR and DXVA (PowerDVD-Filter) there is some nasty flickering, Mediaportal is unusable with EVR.

Seems to be working with PDVD8 here on Vista32 Ultimate, this is using Nvidia 175 driver, so may well be card\driver.

Usually the flickering issue is seen on the ATI based systems only.

Also remember that when using PDVD8 codecs there is not 100% correctly working DVD navigator for that combo as the PDVD8 navigator itself has issues even inside GraphEdit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom