MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-22-2008 17-10h - Revision:19453.rar (2 Viewers)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
In this SVN, there is an issue with recorded TV. When i watch a live broadcast, i get a good picture with no artifacts and Dolby sound (either 2 or 5 channel depending on the show). If i record the show, when i watch it back, i get terrible interlacing atrifacts and only stereo sound. I'm pretty sure it's not a codec selection issue, because the recorded TS files play with the same issues in VLC. Files recorded with MP 1.0 vanilla dont have this issue. I'm using MPV codec for MPEG2 video, MPA codec for audio and ffdshow for h264.

Is this a known issue with the TS writer?

logs atached.

This is a bug from build 19010. The problem is that Recorded TV uses the decoder settings from Movies/Movie Player. iosub have made a fix for build 19158 but it's not yet included in SVN.

As far as I know is included in this build...

Please check
Iosu

I have a problem that when I pause live tv, after about 10 seconds it stops the live tv.

I'm having exactly the same problem.... do you have logs so I can compare with my logs¿?

Thanks!

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Is there a problem with channel scanning? Since yesterday I own a new FireDTV S2, and If I start scanning with the normal Astra 19.2.ini, TV-Server is not able to find any channels on the four S2-transponders that are in the ini-file. I have checked the option "Pilot and Roll-off settings for DVB-S2 tuning (FireDTV + Hauppauge only)". I got "No signal" on this transponders.

With FireDTV Viewer all S2-transponders are scanned fine without errors.

Unfortunatly we have a well known scanning issue in this SVN ;(

Simone

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a problem with channel scanning? Since yesterday I own a new FireDTV S2, and If I start scanning with the normal Astra 19.2.ini, TV-Server is not able to find any channels on the four S2-transponders that are in the ini-file. I have checked the option "Pilot and Roll-off settings for DVB-S2 tuning (FireDTV + Hauppauge only)". I got "No signal" on this transponders.

With FireDTV Viewer all S2-transponders are scanned fine without errors.

There is a VERY BIG problem with scanning S2 channels within the BDA driver itself. If you try to scan the s2 channels on the ASTRA 23.5 and ASTRA 19.2 you will see it will skip every transponder that has FEC 9/10 and 27500 datarate.
    Until now the only HD channel that i can watch is BBC HD on the ASTRA 28.5.

I am slowly but progressivly starting to hate this card as there is no response of Digital Everywhere. If anyone can see for example NED 1 HD on the ASTRA 23.5 with a FLOPPY DTV S2 card please let me know how you dit it !!!

Maybe the devs can push Digital Everywhere to solve the problem as they are pointing on their website to MediaPortal as a program that works pefectly together with the DVB card.

Flapoly

Portal Member
    July 2, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Using Hauppauge HVR4000 & Vista Ultimate
    Analog device does not work (no image & sound). DVB-T & DVB-S work well

TvServer logs show the following repeting errors:

2008-06-25 21:50:32.379198 [9]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: No audio compressor filter found
    à TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.BuildGraph()
    Exception :No audio compressor filter found
    site :Void BuildGraph()
    source :TVLibrary
    stacktrace: à TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.BuildGraph()
    2008-06-25 21:50:32.394798 [SetupTv]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: No audio compressor filter found

any idea ?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

TvServer logs show the following repeting errors:

2008-06-25 21:50:32.379198 [9]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: No audio compressor filter found
    à TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.BuildGraph()
    Exception :No audio compressor filter found
    site :Void BuildGraph()
    source :TVLibrary
    stacktrace: à TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.BuildGraph()
    2008-06-25 21:50:32.394798 [SetupTv]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: No audio compressor filter found

any idea ?

Make sure that you have needed audio encoder installed (not sure what it should be, sorry no clue on the analog side).

RedEnzo

Portal Member
    December 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi.

I have a dvb-c fire dtv with cam when i run my tv I get this screen (se the attatch file Tv) I get some high noise and I dont understand whats wrong.

Hope someone can help me!

Also see my MP logs!:D

Attachments

• Tv.JPG
      Tv.JPG
      204.8 KB

Mew

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Hertfordshire
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Flapoly

Have you run SoftMCE_Setup.EXE that comes with the Hauppauge WinTV HVR4000 drivers (it is in the MCE_soft_encoder folder). This does not install as part of the driver installation and the analogue part of the card will not work in MediaPortal without this.

Mew

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i want to know if it is normal when i turn on and off the MyTV, it flicked. if not, then how do i turn off the flicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom