MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-04-2008 12-31h - Revision:19574.rar (1 Viewer)

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
September 19, 2006
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
Sorry, not used to bugreport yet. Anyway here they are.

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    To gibman:

I don't know if you have changed anything, but the "zooming effect" I described in this post:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...vision-19510-rar-41621/index9.html#post280180
    is now gone

To gemx:

Thanks for adding the AudioDualMono mode! It's great! Now I can finally watch Eurosport without hearing two adiostreams at once! One thing I'm wondering though is if it's possible to save this setting for a specific channel? Because now the everytime I turn on my tv and tune in Eurosport I have to change the setting again...just a thought as a final touch!

//johnzered

Zeee

September 4, 2007
    Osijek
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    anybody know how to fix no audio on viasat history for example? MP recognices UnknownAudio:Eng and UnknownAudio:confused:we, but i cant get any sound.
    Tried the forums but there is just too much information and so far haven´t found any thread about the problem.
    I´m using a Azureware AD-CP300 DVB-C card.
    Thanx in advance.

Same problem here with some channels.. Working fine only with Dscaler5 audio codec..
    And yes, like johnzered said, it would be nice that is possible to save audio settings for a specific channel.

One more thing... Problem with export-import channels... Channels with same name but from diferent transponders or satellites not working after importing channels..

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi gemx, where can I upload a 20mb file to, which contains an HD ts and an SD ts example you requested?

Regards.

rosetattoo

Portal Member
    October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV Server Problem

Hello,

thank you very much for the great MediaPortal.

I have a problem with the TV Server. It started a few SVN's ago. The Server hangs after ca. 30 minutes and TV can not be started. The Logs are here. I hope this is enough information.

Thanx

Horst

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    metropolis, easiest thing to upload the files is our ftp server

Address: ftp.team-mediaportal.com
    Login: tsdump@team-mediaportal.com
    Password: mpuser88

Just post the names of the files so i am able to find them ;)

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Could u and others with issues with mini EPG test the attached tvplugin.

I hope it works with last week's SVN of MP. otherwise u will quickly realize this :)

Test if channels are empty.
    Test if u have trouble navigating.

/gibman

Hi,

one other little thing is that you can't choose between channels in tv menu with remote. To choose channel you need to gain focus with the mouse. That happened before in previous svn and was fixed with a new TvPlugin.dll. This time I used this TvPlugin.dll I still kept in my computer and replaced the one in MP. but it didn't work. I still need to use the keyboard mouse to browse channels.

I edit: OK. I downloaded again the TVPlugin.dll that is in previous svn thread and replaced the MP one and now it worked.

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I've just updated all of my hardware (and O/S from XP to Vista) so I can't really compare this build against previous ones. I've seen the following problems though (both have been reported by others)....
    1. Flickering screen in My TV when using EVR and hardware acceleration (PDVD 8 and ATI HD 3450 card).
    2. Mouse cursor does not get hidden (again when using EVR).
    3. Hanging when turning on TV after resume (using a NOVA-500 and a NOVA-HD-S2), still trying to see if I can fix this one...

Not big issues but it may be of use to know that others have these problems. Also if anyone has any recommended fixes I'd love to hear them...

Andy

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could u and others with issues with mini EPG test the attached tvplugin.

I hope it works with last week's SVN of MP. otherwise u will quickly realize this :)

Test if channels are empty.
    Test if u have trouble navigating.

works :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom