MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-01-2008 19-31h - Revision:19843.rar (1 Viewer)

mpb

Portal Member
November 8, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Gibman

there is another problem after you made the changes on the recording... If you cancel a recording "record always on this chanel" the recording does not cancel...

Iosu
Not sure if IoSub means 'exaclty' the same thing..
but when I hit 'stop recording' (either menu or just rec-button..)
on an advanced recording that has 'always on this channel'
the recording starts again after a few seconds!
only when I go to advanced and go for 'cancel recording this episode' the recording
will stop and not restart again.
Don't know if this is by design.. but comes across as strange to me...
Hadn't noticed this before, but surfaced because
I actually do experience very poor playback (hickups stuttering, freezing, etc.) of
live tv when recording with the last to svn's. Anyone out there that sees similar behavior?
Still have to try if it has anything to do with fact I use a ramdrive for timeshifting, but
another disk for recording.. but haven't gotten around that yet..

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    To reproduce:
    1. Start MP (Single seat)
    2. Go to the Recorded TV list
    3. Select a previously recorded radio show
    4. Screen goes black for a few seconds and then you'll be returned to the Recorded TV list

This has occured (and been fixed) in earlier releases. Logs attached.

Cheers
    Mark

Hi,
    I also noticed this, I don't know when it started because I rarely record radio shows.

Here's what I have come up with so far:
    - if you have a radio channel selected and not timeshifting and press r or record it starts to record the "active tv channel" (=WRONG)

-if you're timeshifting a radiochannel and then press r it starts to record the radio channel (=OK)
    then when you stop the recording it is possible to listen to it in recorded tv (but the screen goes black ="fullscreenTV" = wrong because it's a radio show)

- if you start the recording from the schedule screen it is possible to listen to the recording while it's recording ( and the screen doesn't go black)
    but once it has finished recording it's not possible to listen to it either.

I don't have the time right now to look any deeper into this, but maybe you markius (or someone else) can try and see if you experience the same as I do.

//johnzered

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Gibman,
    I wonder if you have any thoughts on the issues that some of us have been seeing with recent TsReader.ax files and the ITV-HD modification (I think it may have been your changes to allow dynamic pin binding that has triggered the issue). There is a thread...
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/itv-hd-not-working-mp-1-0-0-0-rc2-42436/index4.html
    That describes the issue and the way that older TsReaders seem to fix it. Is there any way that those of us that can pick up ITV-HD can use the new TsReader?

Thanks

Andy

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Gibman

there is another problem after you made the changes on the recording... If you cancel a recording "record always on this chanel" the recording does not cancel...

Iosu
    Not sure if IoSub means 'exaclty' the same thing..
    but when I hit 'stop recording' (either menu or just rec-button..)
    on an advanced recording that has 'always on this channel'
    the recording starts again after a few seconds!
    only when I go to advanced and go for 'cancel recording this episode' the recording
    will stop and not restart again.
    Don't know if this is by design.. but comes across as strange to me...
    QUOTE]

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to say...

Iosu

nicksti

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2006
    Hallo!

Habe nun des öfteren das Problem, das laut Log nach dem Senderwechsel eine Speicherverletzung aufgrund des EPG-Grabbers auftritt????

Kann man diesen Grabber eigenlich auch standalone aufrufen und zum Beispiel dem Scheduler übergeben??? Mir kommt vor das der Grabber das System instabil macht. Leider hab ich auf diesem Rechner keinen Internet-Zugang ansonsten würd ich zu Clickfinder wechseln.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom