MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-16-2008 10-57h - Revision:19936.rar (2 Viewers)

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
New bug: If I select a show to record via EPG, I cannot select how many minutes "before" and "after" should be added to the recording anymore. This bug was not present in the last svn.

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Laban,

Was Ambass fix added in this svn ? :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...details-canal-digital-thor-30167/index10.html

The HD channels are still not working for me so i'm guessing that they weren't. Or perhaps i simply need to restart my HTPC 27 times with the FloppyDTV unplugged , as Lindhardsen did :)

Have you updated the FireDTV firmware with the latest ( 1.5.0 from july ) ?

( For other users, changes concern only FireDTV-S2 card and S2 channels )

Ambass.

realmatrix

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Same problem to me... mediaportal freezes every time im switching from an hd channel to an sd channel the only thing i can do is kill the mp process in the taskmanager and start it again. :-( terrible. :-(
    is there a workaround or sth like that?

greets Matrix

When I watch Svt HD and switch to an SD channe or vise versa I´ve got black screen and no sound have anyone else same problem?

I have one of topic question, it is possebly to watch teletext in 100% so it fill out the whole screen?

Thank you!

Edit: I have floppy dtv dvb-c and a conax cam (comhem) Sweden

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Same with the HD > SD channels for me here.

my workaround are to go back to the tv main screen disable/enable the tv and i got the SD channels on the screen.

Have you updated the FireDTV firmware with the latest ( 1.5.0 from july ) ?

( For other users, changes concern only FireDTV-S2 card and S2 channels )

Ambass.

Hi Ambass, i have only found older drivers on the DE homepage like this: digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and the beta ones digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup (BETA) ... but no one are from july???

can you post the link here for the 1.5 july drivers?

MoPhat

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    the 1.50 is firmware not drivers.

I am using the 1.50 Firmware for the S2. I am using the beta 64bit drivers and think the problem might lie with them.

I tried BBC HD and it works in dvbviewer fine but in mp it crashes to desktop. doesn't crash the service.

I can preview the channel fine with TVserver.

I can't view any other S2 channels though. most don't even scan which make me think it is a driver issue.

I have a seperate issue with EPG. My dvb-c EPG will update full 3 days but I have 4 lnb's pointed at 4 sats and the EPG data will only update when I tune to the channel?

It only every updates the hour before and after timeshift but only on that channel.

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New bug: If I select a show to record via EPG, I cannot select how many minutes "before" and "after" should be added to the recording anymore.
    Same thing here.

- Johannes

anvandarnamn

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can anyone else get the "general HID device" working under remotes? This has not worked at all for me since RC2. Not a big deal but.... always nice to use the play/pause buttons on my Dinovo mini keyboard when the remote is to far away... ;-)

and shouldn't the Foobar2000plugin be deleted as it doesn't work anymore?

I am overall extremely pleased with the stability, close to perfection!

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom