MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-16-2008 10-57h - Revision:19936.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

RedEnzo

Portal Member
December 17, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
When I watch Svt HD and switch to an SD channe or vise versa I´ve got black screen and no sound have anyone else same problem?

I have one of topic question, it is possebly to watch teletext in 100% so it fill out the whole screen?

Thank you!

Edit: I have floppy dtv dvb-c and a conax cam (comhem) Sweden

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MP is freezing all the time for me.. does this happen to anyone else? Find myself pressing Alt+F4 a lot. lol :D

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    The bug in VideoEditor still exist in this SVN. Hope it can be added to mantis. I tried on different PC's as well as different skins and I also identified the week (SVN) when it went wrong. It was also confirmed by another user.

Thank you

Hammermensch

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    have the same prob as RedEnzo. Cant watch HD-Chanel. Only black screen but audio. Switching back to SD also black screen but sound. Have to switch TV off and on an SD works again

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Was Ambass fix added in this svn ? :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...details-canal-digital-thor-30167/index10.html

The HD channels are still not working for me so i'm guessing that they weren't. Or perhaps i simply need to restart my HTPC 27 times with the FloppyDTV unplugged , as Lindhardsen did :)
    Laban, I guess that you are better off keeping to RC2 with the latest Ambass dll from the thread.
    That works fine for me. I'm eating 12 hours of Olympics every day now :D
    Works fine with both SVT HD and Eurosport HD.

Think I will wait with any new SVN until the Olympics is over!

GregorV

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP freezing - also here

Overnight MP freezes, if it was not tuned to a specific channel.

More detailed - it is TVService that apparently does no longer respond to any request.
    If TVService is running alone, the other morning it is not possible to tune any channel. In the log appears simply nothing. MP or TVSetup appear to hang if you try to tune a channel - BUT they come back to life immediately, if TVService is killed (yes killed, because it cannot be stopped with the service manager).

This happened for me with the last weeks svn - BUT i suggest it is caused by EPG grabbing, because this is what I switched on since about one week. Cannot say if this happens with the latest svn, because it is running since 1h only.
    Probably it is one or more specific channel(s) that causes the issue when TVService tries to grab EPG for that.
    I'll try to find out from the epg history in the next time.

By the way - to all who have problems scanning high band channels with a Hauppauge card, please check the TVLibrary DLL here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-not-always-work-32004/index3.html#post294374 and tell me, if it works.

Gregor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom