MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-17-2009 18-50h - Revision:23652.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has anyone found out why livetv is sometimes stopped?

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know if this is a bug of ne newest svn or of my mystique-card with cam!

I did both in same time...

The live-tv is buckling! I tried all Codecs, but the problem is still there...

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Hi Devs!

Since the newest SVN sometimes i have an issue with my second TV-Card (TT budget S2-3200)!: MP is unable to start graph! Its the same inside MP or in prewiev! A restart of windows resolves the issue!

Logs are attached!

Best regards

Helios

HI

I have the same problem (restart of windows fix the problem), Beta1 was working with no problem, I think the bug is comming from the "build 26348"
    "dfman fixed Mantis: 0002422
    TSWriter doesn't update the PMT pid if the provider changes it.
    Now we find the pmt and also update the database with the new details."

Log attached. ( the problem is on line 2009-09-21 23:01:08.829395 [17]: WaitForPMT: Timed out waiting for PMT after 10 seconds. Increase the PMT timeout value?)

now I'm trying tswriter from build 23565 , and is working ok... Will post more if with this tswriter I get the same problem

Iosu

Attachments

• second card not working can not find PMT.zip
      30.7 KB

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    now I'm trying tswriter from build 23565 , and is working ok... Will post more if with this tswriter I get the same problem

Me too. I found TV stopped dead (likely due to signal) and could not be recovered without stopping and starting TV. I moved back to the BETA TsWriter and have had no stoppages since.

jtgowen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

First post - and one that doesn't follow the guidelines. sorry. No logs available at work.
    But I just wanted to quickly make it known that the problem some are experiencing with Live TV stopping might be affecting more than just Live TV.

Since this SVN when I play any video file it will play for 5-10 seconds then stop. Re-playing the file pauses MP for about 20 seconds then it kicks off playing the video no problems. If I go on to play another the same sequence of events happens again.

I am using SAF 4.00RC1 unlocked maybe this causing a problem but could not see any reports of this in SAF thread.

Anyone else experiencing this?

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Not related at all. The live TV bug is because of a error introduced with another fix to TSWriter, which has been corrected in build 23678, available for checkout from the public SVN.
    See Mantis issue #0002422.

You are probably having a run of the mill codec problem. My first suggestion would be not to install SVN builds and stick to the beta, or 1.02, for production systems. If you are doing straight up testing I'd leave out SAF or any other codec pack. Just my two cents.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    ALLOWED ZOOM MODE PROBLEM

I would like to report the following issue. Although allowed zoom modes are configured independently for Videos and Television, both Video and TV playback follow the Video playback settings. For example, you select Normal and Non-linear Stretch for Videos. And you select Normal, Zoom 14:9 and Non-linear Stretch for Television. As I result you will be able to select only Normal and Non-linear Stretch in BOTH: Video and TV playback, but Zoom 14:9 will not be available for TV playback.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    PROBLEMS WITH Blue3Wide SKIN

I would also like to report a few problems with current Blue3Wide skin.

1. Sort by Size does not work (see the attached picture).

2. When selecting Icons and Big Icons layout, the file name on the selection disappears (picture attached). I don't see a good reason for this because in the Filmstrip layout everything works fine (picture attached).

I would also suggest to add a dropdown menu to select the layout directly instead of toggling in between (like in "Sort by" menu. This will save some time on re-reading large directories which happens every time you change the layout. By the way, when entering large directories nothing happens until the directory is read. It would be nice to show some hour glass or something to indicate the computer is not frozen but digging out the contents.

Logs are same as in the previous message.

Attachments

• sort_by_size_problem.JPG
      sort_by_size_problem.JPG
      225.6 KB
    • icons_layout_problem.JPG
      icons_layout_problem.JPG
      176.6 KB
    • filmstrip_layout-no problem.JPG
      filmstrip_layout-no problem.JPG
      179.2 KB

jtgowen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not related at all. The live TV bug is because of a error introduced with another fix to TSWriter, which has been corrected in build 23678, available for checkout from the public SVN.
    See Mantis issue #0002422.

You are probably having a run of the mill codec problem. My first suggestion would be not to install SVN builds and stick to the beta, or 1.02, for production systems. If you are doing straight up testing I'd leave out SAF or any other codec pack. Just my two cents.

:Dixian. I recently have done some installing of SAF 4 RC1 and HD PACK. Perhaps not wise. I'll remove them this evening and see where this takes me.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    0 KEY SHORTCUT PROBLEM IN MY MOVIES

Another problem I noticed: as per MP configuration keyboard shortcuts, 0 key is supposed to take you to "Delete selected movie" in My Videos and "Delete Selected Recording" in Recorded TV. In the current version of MediaPortal this is true for TV only. In My Movies you get to a choice of Rename, Delete or New Folder after pressing 0. Since Delete is very popular function, I think 0 key should stay dedicated for the delete function only in both TV and Movies. It would also be nice to be consistent. The logs (if required) are two posts above.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom