MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-20-2008 10-52h - Revision:20268.rar | Page 9

Discussion in 'untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC2 svn-bui' started by MediaPortal-Bot, September 20, 2008.

1. Ruud
    • Premium Supporter

Ruud MP Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Kkendall,
    if this is related to recording on your analog card, and this is the problem, then you should revert back to svn of 14-9. This weekends svn has same problem.

regards,
    Ruud.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. rsbrux
    • Team MediaPortal

rsbrux Documentation Group

Ratings:
    +91 / 1
    Home Country:
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Show System Specs
    I have the same problem. Can I just rename the directory "C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal_BACKUP_09-20_12-09" to "C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" or is there more to restoring the previous configuration?
    If this is due to changes in the TV Server, it might be more difficult. It doesn't look as though SVN installation bothers to back up the TV Server installation.
    Any tips are welcome!

P.S. After looking a little closer at the TV Server installation, I realized that I should be able to restore it by performing the default uninstall (leaving the DB) and then installing the SVN from 19 Sept. That's what I'm trying now, together with replacing the directories "C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" and "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" with the backup versions.

P.P.S. For anyone who cares, the above method seems to have produced the desired results.

4. grubi

grubi Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    :(
    THX anyway.

5. nschoot

nschoot Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to get back on my PowerScheduler problem: It's TVService that's preventing the system to go into standby. How I found out: I tried to go into standby - didn't work, so I tried to restart TVService.... The second the server stopped, Windows went into standby, so somehow it was "waiting" for TVService to stop.

Another thing: I can go into standby once... The second and further times I try don't work. UNLESS I reboot or restart TVService. Restarting Mediaportal has no effect.

Hope this helps (this and the logs attached to my previous mail of course).

6. stoked
    • Premium Supporter

stoked MP Donator

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Since SVN20339 is broken for TV users and there won't be any SVN releases until RC3, I think comskip plugin in TVServer is broken. I have it set to run after the recording is done, but it never runs.

7. karlake

karlake Portal Pro

IT Consultant
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I no not know if this problem has been reported but
    if I pu my HTPC to sleep (swedish is väntläge, not saving memory to disc), without turning mp off first, an error occurs on power on.
    mp complaints about rendering problems and will not start, just hangs im memory(zombie)

8. WalkmanAA

WalkmanAA Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Nope not there on my system. I looked it up in google like you said and everybody that was complaining had Vista. Uhh there's your problem right there. I wouldn't touch Vista with a 10 foot clown pole. XP will be supported until like 2015. What's the rush to switch?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!