MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-20-2009 20-02h - Revision:23908.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafagsi

Portal Member
April 20, 2008
Simancas
Home Country
Spain Spain
Satellite Scan (Astra 19,2º E)

Hello again.

Testing more things I found that the Astra 19,2ºE transponder list has change, and the name in the TV Server too.

Before this Beta release I had more than 1000 channels and now I tune just below 400...

Am I doing something wrong? I do not understand the advanced options of the satellite tuning.

Bye. :D

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes same here. it looks like one transponder is being scanned, and next one not.. etc.
    Also watching TV with one tuner is almost impossible.. Need to stop timeshifting first; then go to another channel..
    It's driving me crazy; and now fully on 1.0.2, cause that one works.. My main use of Mediaportal is TV.

Same problem posted in:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...vision-23831-rar-71776/index4.html#post521163
    &
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...fter-2nd-attempt-70511/index2.html#post520740

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Manual transponder scan not work. I can't set frequency in Andvanced tuning options. Only 7 digits may be entered. If i enter 5 digits (in KHz), scanning frequency as Hz, but not as KHz.

frequency digits have been extended to 8 digits, svn 23953.

nobbly

Portal Member
    September 18, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    It is not possible to pause or rew/ffwd live radio with this svn and the previous svn (revision-23831). Can do this in 1.1.0 Beta 1, and 1.0.2. The starting of live radio is also buggy - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. (Apologies if any of this has already been mentioned.)

thewooddogg

Portal Member
    September 18, 2009
    Then it indeed sounds like a MP bug, but cannot figure out why restarting MP doesn't solve it. Could you post the MediaPortal.log ?

So, I attached the MediaPortal.log. I make a complete restart of computer, start video (with audio all ok), wait for PS-Plugin to suspend computer, then I get out of suspend mode, MP started, start same video (but it's not important, can be any video) et voila: no sound. I checked wether it goes to another output: No, on no device it's responding. I hope you can see something in the log.

Some further tests:
    1. When I did a clean start of the computer, the sound of the videos are there. I can stop MP and start again, the sound is still there.
    2. When sound is ok, I stop MP and go to standby-Modus manually and get out of standby-modus and start MP again, sound is still there.
    3. Only when PS-Plugin goes to standby-Modus and I get out of it, the sound is missing. I hope this helps you, too.
    Hi, has nobody else the same problem as I, when get back out of standby-modus, there is no audio on the videos? TV-recordings are ok with audio, only Movies on Videos have no audio.:confused::confused::confused:

Hi Plueschi,

Very similar thing happens with mine. Instread of getting no sound, mine just locks up. I can duplicate it every single time by letting the computer goto S3 then wake it up.. play a recording and the internal video player just locks up. Now I just reboot every time I sit down to watch a show.. I haven't gotten anywhere with my bug report unfortunately.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...cks-up-after-sleep-when-watching-video-71496/

dbone

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm now running Windows 7 with this SVN build on an AMD 3200HD chipset-based system, with a really annoying issue.

When I switch my TV's input away from the media pc (which is connected at 1080p over hdmi), and then back, Windows 7 seems to switch to 1024x768 then back to 1920x1080. But mediaportal stays at 1024x768, in the top left corner of the screen, with the rest of the desktop visible behind it. The only way to get mediaportal back to 1920x1080 seems to alt-enter into windowed mode, then alt-enter again to switch back to full screen.

I've attached my mediaportal.log, you can see it switching to 1024x768, then my switching to windowed then back to full screen at 1080p.

I've been struggling with this issue all week - i've tried several versions of catalyst. It does this every time I try to access my media center, and obviously having to press alt-enter <wait> alt-enter just isn't working for me.

The same setup previously worked fine under XP and Vista.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When I switch my TV's input away from the media pc (which is connected at 1080p over hdmi), and then back, Windows 7 seems to switch to 1024x768 then back to 1920x1080.

What if you disabled the undesired resolution(s) from display properties/ati ccc so it was no longer available, this may force Win7 to stick to 1920x1080

Plueschi

Portal Member
    October 22, 2009
    Werther
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm.. That seem's to be strange, because the failure comes with this svn. When I go back on the backuped version by the installer (original stable beta), there audio works after coming up out of S3. So I can't believe it's a driver problem. I don't need to reinstall, only move the backup-folder and it works. :confused:

Then it indeed sounds like a MP bug, but cannot figure out why restarting MP doesn't solve it. Could you post the MediaPortal.log ?

:D for supporting so far.

@tourettes: Would it help, if you can take a look on the HTPC itself via a TeamViewer-Connection?
    Only when you have the time for it.

Currently there is no solution to my problem. Has anyone an idea on that? Have I to post some other logs?

:D for support on this.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Could anybody check if the on-screen keyboard works? I have a problem with Done key. Nothing happens when I press OK (Select) key on my Microsoft compatible remote control. All other keys seem to work fine. I can use this remote control key for other operations without any problem, only the on-screen keyboard doesn't like it.

dbone

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It's not possible to disable resolutions in either win7 display properties or ati ccc. I've tried everything I can think of to get this to work, short of reinstalling windows 7 or switching back to vista or XP.

Mediaportal needs to properly detect the switch back to 1080p.

When I switch my TV's input away from the media pc (which is connected at 1080p over hdmi), and then back, Windows 7 seems to switch to 1024x768 then back to 1920x1080.

What if you disabled the undesired resolution(s) from display properties/ati ccc so it was no longer available, this may force Win7 to stick to 1920x1080

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom