MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (2 Viewers)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Mine isn't working here, same problem as Pete [Antec Imon VFD]

At first I thought I had the same problem with my Antec Imon VFD but then I checked my settings here:
iMon Manager/iMon Utilities/FrontView

"Run Frontview When iMon Starts"
was set to "Never" when I changed it to "Always" it started to work for me again. I don't know when it had changed to "Never" cause I'm sure i've set it to "Automatically" or "Always" before.

Besides the small issues mentioned above this is a great build! Thanks!

//johnzered

Previously I had to set mine to "never" for it to work with external display plugin in MP. Are we saying that iMon VFD users should change the driver settings to "always" for the cyberdisplay to work?

Cheers,
Colin

thermionic

Portal Member
March 26, 2007
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
in the blue three wide skin, the skip steps are mangled

if I step through the skins to blue two, I can't get back to blue three. I have to change it in MP Configuration to get back to blue three.

I can confirm this bug with this SVN, you can not change skins within MP, you have to use the config-app....

I can change to the blue three skin and then back, just not past the blue two skin

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Mine isn't working here, same problem as Pete [Antec Imon VFD]

At first I thought I had the same problem with my Antec Imon VFD but then I checked my settings here:
    iMon Manager/iMon Utilities/FrontView

"Run Frontview When iMon Starts"
    was set to "Never" when I changed it to "Always" it started to work for me again. I don't know when it had changed to "Never" cause I'm sure i've set it to "Automatically" or "Always" before.

Besides the small issues mentioned above this is a great build! Thanks!

//johnzered

Previously I had to set mine to "never" for it to work with external display plugin in MP. Are we saying that iMon VFD users should change the driver settings to "always" for the cyberdisplay to work?

Cheers,
    Colin

Well I can only speak for myself but to get it to work on my machine I have always had to set it to either "Always" or "Automatically". Never used the external display plugin.
    Is it working for you if you change the settings?

//johnzered

lordarcane

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I get a strange error after updating this latest testbuild. All other skins than BlueThree get outdated warning. Even though they are said to be compatible with rc3. Anyone have a solution, even though it works, that warning is annoying.

flokel

Portal Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 11, 2005
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When you have a recording (in my case a reoccuring one) and press "Stop Recording", media portal stops it and immediately restarts it. So in fact, it is not possible to stop ongoing recordings with this build.

This is not particularly for this svn, the stopping of recordings has been a problem for quite a while.

The intention is that there are about 4 ways or maybe more (I'm doing this from the top of my head, so work with me on this one a bit) to stop recordings....but only 2 work...and if you don't follow the exact steps, these also don't work. Is one of the devs working on this? I can't find any bugreports about it...

1. 1. Watching tv fullscreen while the channel is recording (planned) and hitting the record button to stop the recording doesn't work (recording starts again immediately)
    2. 2. Going to 'active recordings' in the main tv screen, going to and hitting the recording you want to stop DOES WORK...if you hit 'Yes' right away. If you hit 'No' there and then hit the same recording again and you hit 'Yes' this time, it doesn't work anymore!
    3. 3. Going to the active recording in 'planned recordings' and hitting the button 'stop recording' doesn't work (recording starts again immediately). The same happens when going to an active recording in 'recordings'.
    4. 4. Going to the active recording in 'planned recordings' and then going to the recording you want to stop first and hitting ok on it DOES WORK...if you hit 'Yes' right away. If you hit 'No' there and then hit the same recording again and you hit 'Yes' this time, it doesn't work anymore, just like what happens with point 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom