MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (1 Viewer)

demomanTNA

Portal Member
August 8, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Visualazation bug found with this version:

My hardware:
AMD Athlon 64 4000
2 Gig RAM
Windows XP SP3
nVidia GForce 8600GTS (drivers
HT Omega Striker 7.1 (this bug also happens with my now uninstalled Audigy 2)
Skin = Black & White 1080p Version 0.80

Visualazation goes to a small window after every couple of songs played.

Here's my YouTube video showing the bug in action:

YouTube - Media Portal 1.0 RC3 (20683) Visualzation Bug

Sorry if my voice sounds a bit strained. Just getting over the cold.

xalaros

Portal Member
September 14, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
ok, it seems i am the only one still having the disappearing media portal icon from taskbar. i am on vista x64 sp1 any suggestions?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Is it just me, or do others also find this version to be more subject ot judder (both "live" and recorded TV)?

Look a few posts above.
    rtv has added the possibility to turn seconds off in config.
    Should be part of the next svn build.

Sorry to be so thick, but
    1. I have looked back several pages before my post without finding anything I recognize as relevant.
    2. Which "seconds" in which part of which config?
    Would you please provide the URL of the post you are referring to?
    :confused:

P.S. After reviewing this thread again, I guess you're refering to this quote from RTV:
    I've just added a setting to the home plugin to switch the display of seconds on or off.
    but I still don't understand what display of seconds on the home screen has to do with the performance of full-screen video.
    Any time devoted to home screen updates during full-screen video is a waste of capacity!
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it just me, or do others also find this version to be more subject ot judder (both "live" and recorded TV)?

Look a few posts above.
    rtv has added the possibility to turn seconds off in config.
    Should be part of the next svn build.

Sorry to be so thick, but
    1. I have looked back several pages before my post without finding anything I recognize as relevant.
    2. Which "seconds" in which part of which config?
    Would you please provide the URL of the post you are referring to?
    :confused:

P.S. After reviewing this thread again, I guess you're refering to this quote from RTV:
    I've just added a setting to the home plugin to switch the display of seconds on or off.
    but I still don't understand what display of seconds on the home screen has to do with the performance of full-screen video.
    Any time devoted to home screen updates during full-screen video is a waste of capacity!
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry I wanted to anser the question of MoPhat and pressed the quote button on the wrong post.

grubi.

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Stop playing (B) in fullscreenTVmode is not working here. I'm using Blue3 and Blue3wide.

Hello,

the keyboard shortcuts (cursor keys, esc, shortcuts to menus, ...) aren't working anymore with this SVN in my HTPC. MP can be used only with mouse control.

same thing here, but not any time of use.

[edit]Sorry, can it be, that i must upgrade the tvserver too to this SVN to get the stopping LiveTV on KeyPress working?[/edit]

I found replacing keymap.xml with a backup copy fixed the keyboard not working. itwa pretty much empty 150 bytes compared to bkup of 28KByts

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Stop playing (B) in fullscreenTVmode is not working here. I'm using Blue3 and Blue3wide.

Hello,

the keyboard shortcuts (cursor keys, esc, shortcuts to menus, ...) aren't working anymore with this SVN in my HTPC. MP can be used only with mouse control.

same thing here, but not any time of use.

[edit]Sorry, can it be, that i must upgrade the tvserver too to this SVN to get the stopping LiveTV on KeyPress working?[/edit]

I found replacing keymap.xml with a backup copy fixed the keyboard not working. itwa pretty much empty 150 bytes compared to bkup of 28KByts

i used an old DirectInput.xml copy and worked again. it came from mprc3 without svns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom