MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-08-2008 16-42h - Revision:20755.rar (1 Viewer)

Paglioni

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
yes.. but i din't use tv recording since rc2, where it was working... and i didn't change any driver. Only the graphic board.

But the recording starts ok... after 2 or 3 hours there is a bsod.
i'll try to check logs

anyway
no weekly build?

Bavarian

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2005
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Devs,

1) When you go into My music for the first time (in album view) the list appears ok. When you quit out and go straight back in the list appears on the 3D angled position (like when you press the left key to go to left hand menu). You can scroll up and down the list whilst it is angled. I assume this is a bug as it looks very untidy. See attached file MyMusicBug.jpg.

Bug is fixed now in SVN :)

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

don't want to post offtopic, and even stress the DEVS, but is there a timing when there will be the next svn or even RC4 :) ???? Looking forward

THX for the amazing work till now and regards
    ARE2

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

don't want to post offtopic, and even stress the DEVS, but is there a timing when there will be the next svn or even RC4 :) ???? Looking forward

THX for the amazing work till now and regards
    ARE2

I think the plan was to have rc4 ready this week, there still are a couple issues needing finishing in the TV-Server Roadmap, and another just added to MP Roadmap this week..... looks like a bit of a snag, but it looks close.

I'm anxious to download the update.

Chuck

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    A few issues I have noticed in this SVN:

1) The imdb script/scanner isn't getting the character & correctly. Ie. Put this movie into your database "How To Lose Friends and Alienate People" the and is actually a & and it will come up as strange characters #36$ or something. Because of this, it will never find a cover.

2) Also, the included imdb script is only for exact matches... When scanning it hardly ever finds anything close. ie. if you have R5, dvdscr, etc at the end it never finds it. Perhaps there could also be a moviexml script?

3) Blue 3 wide skin doesn't work with MP-TVSeries plugin (although I think gamejester is currently working on this)

4) I am not sure if it is still current in this version, but in the last few SVN's, I have had my suspend mode still kicking in while I am watching a movie in My Videos... This really needs to be fixed 100% please. There is a plugin that fixes this problem, perhaps that plugin could be incorporated into the actual program...

Thanks for your efforts thus far, this program is great :)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    MP Crash after 5-7 minutes

My bug report: mediaportal-svn-11-08-2008--16-42-Rev20755
    Will after 5 to 7 minutes of play crash to desktop..
    some times crash, and stop in sound loop, then i have to close, to stop it.

Here my logs..
    Please tell me what you think is the problem..

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've got some strange issues with skinning for Moving Pictures using the default 4x3 skin files when using the filmstrip view.
    In B3 anything looks peachie, using the same files for the (with RC3 and subsequent svn) included Blue Two skin it looks odd.
    Could anyone point me in the right direction? searching has not provided me with anything as I am currently learning how to skin :confused:
    Attached are 2 screen shots to show what I mean..
    left ought to be B3, right is B2
    Is there any difference in skinning with the two different skins?

Attachments

• generic Blue3.JPG
      generic Blue3.JPG
      90.2 KB
    • generic BlueTwo.JPG
      generic BlueTwo.JPG
      70.8 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey two weeks in a row without an SVN... Whats going on??? Is this like anticipation for RC4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom