MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-08-2008 16-42h - Revision:20755.rar (1 Viewer)

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There is now only two bugs listed in the bugtracker (top of page) .... will RC4 make it before December... will Santa come early????

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    lol - if Santa came early that would be 1.0... then we might get sight of MP 2 and follow its development in the early parts of next year :0)

o_nix

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Tried to put a fresh svn build but did not help ... tvservera problem with switching dvb-s2/dvb-s.
    If the launch tvserver run ProgDVB presets or DVBDream it only feeds into a polarization which was the last ... : (
    Just takiezhe trouble crawling ... That is why many in the forum are not scanned dvb-s2 channels.
    I had to adjust TVServer with a tentative launch progdvb in 2 stages.
    But that does not work because when you view the channels do not switch ... : (

In Dvbdream Progdvb and fastsatfinder everything goes without problems ...

Tuner Prof Red dvb-s2 7300 / Satellite 36e / 12073/H/27500 / 3 / 4

Please correct this problem.
    THANK YOU

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The missing page in "DirectShow Filter Control" problem thats was fixed a couple of SVN's back, has made its entry into this release again!

problem.gif

:mad:

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The missing page in "DirectShow Filter Control" problem thats was fixed a couple of SVN's back, has made its entry into this release again!

View attachment 29459

ROFL...

I am not larting you just because there's still some thruth in that screenshot: Now that every tab's "root page" is filled with settings there should be something meaningful on it...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

View attachment 29459

ROFL...

I am not larting you just because there's still some thruth in that screenshot: Now that every tab's "root page" is filled with settings there should be something meaningful on it...

Oh, now I see that it's not the same problem - but yes, would be useful if the "root page" had something in it.

I thought that it was the same as this problem:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...8-01-36h-revision-20584-rar-47315/#post320185

:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom