MediaPortal with IPTV (1 Viewer)

Ati

January 17, 2023
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to watch IPTV with MediaPortal from my IPTV provider. And can use xtream codes without m3u list ? Where can I enter the url link with name and password from IPTV provider ?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    wait, did you put
    Code:
    rtps://waipu.tv/ARD rtsp://myusername:mypassword@waipu.tv/ARD
    like that?
    I think those are meant as 2 examples...
    Code:
    example 1: rtps://waipu.tv/ARD
    example 2: rtsp://myusername:mypassword@waipu.tv/ARD

And if the 2nd example doesn't work, do you mind sharing your creds with me so I can do a deeper investigation?

Edit: but this all should normally be the result of your scanning.
    The idea is to put the whole list (the file containing all streams, where you picked out the ard-one) in the TuningParameters\dvbip folder and then scan it within tvserver. that will fill the database with all available streams

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
    I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom