MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml not found (1 Viewer)

sincze

Portal Pro
September 18, 2011
My dedicated tv-server (1.10) complains about an xml that can not be found.
Currently I don't know how to fix this error. (I don't like errors). TV Server randomly crashes but this seems to be the only error I get (when restarting)

[2015-03-04 23:41:24,238] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error occurred while loading settings.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'.
File name: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at TvEngine.MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.Settings.Load()
at TvEngine.MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.Editor..ctor()

I already tried to install MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter. However the installer crashes when I want to reinstall this MediaPortal Extension (via the manager or from mpe1 file).

Suggestions?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    On a clean, single-seat installation of MP 1.26, I get the same error every time I run TV -Server Configuration. I have no IPTV configured. Logs attached.

Attachments

• MPlogs.zip
      3.2 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Strange. Just did a clean single-seat install myself (1.27, but I don't think there's any relevant changes in there) and no errors whatsoever.
    Could it be a leftover from previous installs? Can you show me a screenshot of the plugins section of the tvserver config?

Edit: And I don't have that file you are missing

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Mine was a clean installation of 1.26 over a clean installation of Windows 8.1, so I don't see how anything could be left over. The error began appearing immediately after the installation, before I had customized anything (with the possible exception of adding some plugins and importing an export.xml from an earlier version of TV Server, v1.23 IIRC).
    Here is the requested screenshot.

Attachments

• TVserverPlugIns.png
      TVserverPlugIns.png
      30.9 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i think the mpiptvandurlsourcesplitter plugin is the cause then.
    could it be that you didn't install it but importing the export.xml just added enough to the tvserver that it thinks (and expects) it to be installed?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    That sounds like a plausible explanation, I will investigate and report back. I may need to preform a clean v1.28 installation.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    The error still occurs on a clean installation of MP 1.27, without importing anything from a previous installation. Since I am using SQL Server, TV Server took over many setting from the existing SQL DB. However, I suspect that the error is due to Online Videos having installed the splitter without the needed XML config file:
    OnlilneVideosInstallation.png

Logs are also attached.

Attachments

• MPlogs.zip
      12.6 KB
    • TVlogs.zip
      58.7 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aha, now I get it.
    Able to reproduce it too, and indeed onlinevideos installs the MpUrlSourceSplitter in the plugins folder of the tvservice.

That is because it can be used by both of them (onlinevideos and tvservice), and not easy to pick a more sensible default when installing onlinevideos.

So not easily solvable, here's mine so you can put that in place and at least have no errors in the logs anymore about this

Edit: Or remove the dll from the tvplugins folder

Attachments

• MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml
      2 KB
    Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands