Mediasite Plugin For MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    pushed changes right now: menu button is there, screen loads, button can be clicked :)

will be back tomorrow, TV time

Vic Demented

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2013
    Brugge, Belgium
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So I made the change you suggested and placed a breakpoint on EnterModelContext, and it never fires. When is this supposed to fire?

Code:
    public void EnterModelContext(NavigationContext oldContext, NavigationContext newContext)
    	{
    		_Presentations = loadPresentations();

}

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The reason for not executing the EnterModelContext is a missing definition inside plugin.xml WorkflowStates:
    <Register Location="/Workflow/States">
    <WorkflowState Id="23DB4E53-EB0D-4315-9F4C-F5E1C13577C7" Name="MediasiteMain" MainScreen="MediasiteMainscreen"
    DisplayLabel="[Mediasite.StateDisplayLabel]" WorkflowModel="89A89847-7523-47CB-9276-4EC544B8F19A"/> <!-- Mediasite plugin model -->
    </Register>
    A note to language file:
    You have added ">>>" as text. When this is stored in xml, it needs to be escaped: "&gt;&gt;&gt;". I really wonder that the reader supports this unescaped form ;)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hehe, no :)

But we have XAML and a powerful animation system. What you want to achieve?

Next thing for coding would be to add a ListView to the -main.xaml Screen that uses the Presentation as binding source.

Vic Demented

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2013
    Brugge, Belgium
    Home Country
    hehe, no :)

But we have XAML and a powerful animation system. What you want to achieve?

Next thing for coding would be to add a ListView to the -main.xaml Screen that uses the Presentation as binding source.

Well the reason I asked was because mediasite requires (without some modification on my side) that we use their player SDK because it generates a 'playback ticket' which is required to play the stream. If you look at the list of objects I returned, you will notice the URL requires this playbackTicket.

Vic Demented

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2013
    Brugge, Belgium
    Home Country
    "Next thing for coding would be to add a ListView to the -main.xaml Screen that uses the Presentation as binding source."
    So are you going to be working on that Morpheus? Sonic Foundry agreed to give us a development server so that I can make the modifications I need to their authentication provider (since we can't use their player api), so I will need to begin setting that up.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I will add a basic list view later today.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I created a new screen for showing all Presentations in a list (left side menu). On selection it loads all slides of selected presentation. They will be displayed in a second ListView on right side, but I couldn't find an example with items.

So generally we have a good base for browsing presentations and slides and executing commands on the selected items.

I removed all unneeded comments and code from Example-Plugin copy. Don't wonder about the many changes, it's mainly about style and naming conventions. Especially your "tab indentation" in VS is not setup "correctly". Please take a look at this wiki page: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...t/Coding_Standards?highlight=coding+standards, configure VS accordingly and please try to keep up on those guidelines :)

I've warned you :D ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom