MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the reply. I am currently your myhome.xml with streamedMP. Your version works a bit faster. I currently just created a wallpapers directory which lets my choose a single image for each menu item (ie no multi-image) i will try what you suggested and see if it works. For best results should i use .jpg or .bmp or .png, i notice that 1920x1080x32bit bmp files are large about 7mb is this a problem?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the reply. I am currently your myhome.xml with streamedMP. Your version works a bit faster. I currently just created a wallpapers directory which lets my choose a single image for each menu item (ie no multi-image) i will try what you suggested and see if it works. For best results should i use .jpg or .bmp or .png, i notice that 1920x1080x32bit bmp files are large about 7mb is this a problem?

I just remembered that "multiimage" in the current Alpha isn't reading variables, my suggestion will not work. Latest SVN should work as I submitted a patch a while ago.

I would use .png or .jpg since background images are not packed in the cache anyways.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Since they are not cached isn't it faster to display an uncompressed bitmap? and since they are not cached even more reason to go with bigger file as it wont hog the memory?

midiboy

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2005
    Hi !

the skin does not seem to work with MP 1.1 Beta. I tried V18 and the alpha plugin from 08/18. Am I missing something ?

Bye,
    Alex

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi !

the skin does not seem to work with MP 1.1 Beta. I tried V18 and the alpha plugin from 08/18. Am I missing something ?

Bye,
    Alex

Probably as I use the same version on 1.1.0 Alpha myself ;)

What seems to be the problem? Perhaps a screenshot?

midiboy

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2005
    Hi pilehave,

for some reason the skin does not show up in the Mediaportal Configuration General -> Skin Dialog.
    So I only have Blue and BlueWide to choose from ...

Bye,
    Alex

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Did you put it in the new location?
    From version 1.1.0 (alpha & beta) the skin location is no longer part of program files but rather in user files.
    See start menu, programs, mediaportal, userfiles

tntkonrad

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2006
    no logos

hi

i just updated to the newest version. but now i have a problem.

there are no logos shown such as ACC, AC3, MPEG, DIVX and so on (i hope you know what i mean)

i hope you can help me ..

Konrad

ps : sorry for my bad english.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hi

i just updated to the newest version. but now i have a problem.

there are no logos shown such as ACC, AC3, MPEG, DIVX and so on (i hope you know what i mean)

i hope you can help me ..

Konrad

ps : sorry for my bad english.

Check the config for mptvseries for the logopaths, they're probably pointing to the wrong folder. Or do you mean in moving pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom