menue always on top (1 Viewer)

onkelbobby

June 30, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey all,

first of all I want to thank you guys for creating this incredible awsome skin... I really love this Black Glass

I'm using this skin since long but once after updating the menu is always shown after entering for example the TV, Radio, lastFM or other sections. I was really trying hard to come back to the original setup where the menue bar only shows up if you press the left arrow button.

I just updated my MP to version 1.2.2.0 an also installed the latest version of thr Black Glass HD skin (2.8.0) but still have the menue bar on top.

Is there anything I can do to have the screen displayed without the menue bar after entering e.g. TV section?

Thanks for you help and Merry X-Mas
onkelbobby

Attachments

• IMG-20111223-00013.jpg
    IMG-20111223-00013.jpg
    465.2 KB
  • IMG-20111223-00014.jpg
    IMG-20111223-00014.jpg
    638.2 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hey all,

first of all I want to thank you guys for creating this incredible awsome skin... I really love this Black Glass

I'm using this skin since long but once after updating the menu is always shown after entering for example the TV, Radio, lastFM or other sections. I was really trying hard to come back to the original setup where the menue bar only shows up if you press the left arrow button.

I just updated my MP to version 1.2.2.0 an also installed the latest version of thr Black Glass HD skin (2.8.0) but still have the menue bar on top.

Is there anything I can do to have the screen displayed without the menue bar after entering e.g. TV section?

Thanks for you help and Merry X-Mas
    onkelbobby
    It's the same as before. The only difference with Black Glass 2.8.0 is that the entire screen slides left and right when you open the left menu. Even with the old Black Glass 2.7.0 skin, the left menu opened when you entered screens like tvhome, radio, last.fm.

Thanks

Tgx

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: menue always on top

Hi Tgx,

first THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SKIN !!! I love it !!!

I also use MP 1.2.2 with Black Glass 2.8.0 (since I updated MP and Black Glass).
    Before I used Black Glass 2.7.0

Since Black Glass 2.8.0 I also see on the left side the MENU when I go to TV on first start (same as "onkelbobby" discribed).
    In Version 2.7.0 it was not so. I only saw the Menu, when I pressed the left Button.
    And now for example TV starts with the Menu.
    It is possible to change this again ???

The slide of the entire screen to left and right when you open the left menu might be nice, but I don't prefer it.
    I loved the Menu it was in Version 2.7.0.

It it possiple to make an option of this ???
    Thank you...

AND AGAIN GREAT WORK !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom