• Total voters

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dude - you rock !

I just checked out your homepage, and - wow! Really great pictures, animations, paintings and other stuff. And, off course, I just love MePo !

Keep it on !

mcbelly

daveyboy

Portal Member
    March 15, 2005
    Reading, England
    I love this skin - and so does my 2 year old son! He keeps pointing at the little dude and saying "ooohh, robots daddy".

Anyway, I had to move to the latest SVN, coz the PowerScheduler plugin in 0.2.1.0 was broken. So it's back to BlueTwo for a bit. It's good that you have started to update the skins to SVN - can't wait to see a widescreen version with all these new animation effect. Lovely.

Keep up the good work anyway.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Brilliant skin.

Do you plan to animate on the normal homepage screen? I dont use the basic homepage screen and so dont have anything animated at present. Would love to see the animations on the other hompage.

Unless, is there a way in media portal to determine what gets included on the basic homepage? Ie I dont want TV, but want tetris and other links on there??

Many thanks,
    Colin

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Make it the MP standard

This skin rocks!

have two comments

1. Please, please, release a SVN wide sooooooon
    2. Is it posible to change the colour of the marked choice in the main meny
    It's white, on the light half of the screen and when marked it gets even lighter
    Very hard to read on a TV.

But in large, this skin is so good that it should replace some of the old, lame and not updated standard skins in the shipment. one 4/3 and one 16/9.

Many :D

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Glenn

As many others using your awesome skin, I fell in love with it :oops:

I found another blue two leftover.

This happens when I use the bass engine with g-force visualisation in full screen.

Thanks for fixing this sometime or another.

G.

fod

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2006
    hey guys,

Love MePo,

i'm using mepo green, the 4:3 version. I am using the last stable version of MP, no svns and no feature release, what I am not getting is any animation of the little mepo guy. I'm to understand from the forum that he is animated, yet although i have animations enabled, he ain't moving around.... what i am doing wrong?

fod

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    hey guys,

Love MePo,

i'm using mepo green, the 4:3 version. I am using the last stable version of MP, no svns and no feature release, what I am not getting is any animation of the little mepo guy. I'm to understand from the forum that he is animated, yet although i have animations enabled, he ain't moving around.... what i am doing wrong?

fod

Does he animate on the basic page? There are no animation sequences for himon the main home page.

Glenn

fod

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2006
    thanks for the response,

no i have no icons at all on the basic home screen.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Right. Make sure you have downlaoded the MePo that's right for your system. The latest SVN version or the 0.2.1.0 version.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom