• Total voters

Dale#1976

Portal Pro
September 21, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi.
Glenn are you back???
I am looking forward to new version 0.2.2. compatible :)

Stanik

The SVN version seems to work fine & if you edit the version tag in the references.xml file to 0.2.2.0 you don't get the annoying error message when MP starts

YMMV of course.

:)

A.

I changed the version number in the references.xml and I still get the version warning when MP starts. In setup the version number shows up as 0.2.20. Any other suggestions?

When watching live TV in full screen, the green bar showing the time scale is always on. It does not disappear after you pause or fast forward. Haven't tried it with recorded programs yet.

Fantastic skin ... thanks so much!!!!

Dale

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi.
Glenn are you back???
I am looking forward to new version 0.2.2. compatible :)

Stanik

The SVN version seems to work fine & if you edit the version tag in the references.xml file to 0.2.2.0 you don't get the annoying error message when MP starts

YMMV of course.

:)

A.

I changed the version number in the references.xml and I still get the version warning when MP starts. In setup the version number shows up as 0.2.20. Any other suggestions?

When watching live TV in full screen, the green bar showing the time scale is always on. It does not disappear after you pause or fast forward. Haven't tried it with recorded programs yet.

Fantastic skin ... thanks so much!!!!

Dale

Hi Dale:

Did you make a mistake in your version number in the xml file? It should be 0.2.2.0 not 0.2.20 (looks like you might be missing a dot in between the last two and zero...

Anyway, I tried it myself and while the warning about imcompatible version is not longer there (MP was "tricked" into showing 0.2.2.0 now..), I also get the timescale bar (in my case it's grey cos I'm using MePo Grey)... Not sure if this is a bug of something we can fix... I've reverted back to BlueTwo for now...

Dale#1976

Portal Pro
September 21, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi Wlgspotter:

Thanks for responding. That was a typing error in my message. I've checked the references.xml file and I did type the version number correctly.

Maybe I still get the warning because I am running a 0.2.2.0 SVN. Maybe I should try 0.2.2.1? No big deal either way.

The green scale I mentioned earlier is there for live TV in full screen. I just played a recorded program and it is not there.

Thanks again!

Dale

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Wlgspotter:

Thanks for responding. That was a typing error in my message. I've checked the references.xml file and I did type the version number correctly.

Maybe I still get the warning because I am running a 0.2.2.0 SVN. Maybe I should try 0.2.2.1? No big deal either way.

The green scale I mentioned earlier is there for live TV in full screen. I just played a recorded program and it is not there.

Thanks again!

Dale

Hi Dale:

That's fine - well unfortunately I'm not running any SVN so am not too sure of the version number for it.

As for the scale, yes it apprears on my live TV full screen too - on my DVDs and movies it doesn't seem to appear.

Regards

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi all.

I'm still waiting for a fix to my animation woes. If anyone can help, then I'll be able to get this new version out with new animated MePo!

Glenn

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    Wish I could help Glenn, I really do. Love this skin - hope you get your animation issues sorted soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom