Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    MePo Green Wide works!

I downloaded and tried MePo Green Wide like you have and it also works for me. Of course I need the 4:3 version! I wonder what the difference is for the home screen. Glen, do you know what could be causing this?

Thanks for all your help guys!

fod

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2006
    okay, so i got mepo green working again. I wasn't using the version from the thread here and for whatever reason, the one from the downloads section wasn't working for me. Now however, one more question. Whenever i watch tv i have this annoying green bar at the top of the screen, how do i get it to go away, it wasn't there before...

thanks guys,
    i'm using mepo green 4:3 not the svn version.

fod

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hang tight. I'm on summer holidays with the kids. I'm checking in every once in a while and there seems to be a lot going on. I will be back behind the computer later in Jan so until then, I wont be able to add much to the discussion. :(

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    from an earlier post in this thread:
    I had the same problem with the progress bar showing at the top.

I found the problem was in the common.progressbar.xml file.

Under the 'Progress Bar' control, remove/comment out the '<texturebg>' entry (wasn't in earlier versions of the skin?) and set the '<visible>' entry to 'no'.

ciaran00

Portal Member
    December 2, 2006
    Skin works perfectly with latest SVN BUT it still bugs me about the skin being outdated when the app starts. I've replaced the version string in the references.xml file but it still bugs me when MP starts. Any ideas? Thx!

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    one of the latest SVN's also incremented the version number.
    The string should now be: <version>0.2.2.1</version>

The easiest way to check is to go to the skin page and it will give the versions of all the skins. Check the version of Blue Two and then edit yours to be the same.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ARRRRRGH!

This message is there because the skin IIIIIIIISSSSSS outdated then - you can check the "do not show again" mark after 5 startups. But without the updates of the skinlog you risk crashes or other strange behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom