MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (5 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Wow, these are some great tools, all right! I have a feature request for the Fake CD. Would it be possible for users to set the colours and maybe font for text and banner (the black banner behind the Movie Title)?

User scenario: Say I only use TITAN skin, it would be great to use the TITAN font, blue background and white text for all the fake cds.

Emph

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Wow, these are some great tools, all right! I have a feature request for the Fake CD. Would it be possible for users to set the colours and maybe font for text and banner (the black banner behind the Movie Title)?

User scenario: Say I only use TITAN skin, it would be great to use the TITAN font, blue background and white text for all the fake cds.

Emph

nice idea i might make that an option i can add fakecd.ini you can not change the logo colours unless you make new graphics . colour of text colour of text bar and font are all changeable. if feeling adventurous edit the .cmd file in notepad.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I went home, and see you on the air. :D

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Should't the parameters look like this in TVseries fakeCD settings "%s" "%t" %rm %ns. It does not work with the settings in first post: Parameters: "%t" "%s" %rm %ns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom