MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @azzuro - i think there is a danger with adding too many options. It makes the program too complicated.
    There are so many extra options available to the user, you can remove almost all, but there will be no possibility of flexible adjustment. I'll have to think about the different modes (Standard and Advanced). But in general the Fill button to help with initial setup.[DOUBLEPOST=1373634649][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i'm sorry ajs, english is also not my native language.
    Not mine too :) No need to apologize :)

i don't want use DB
    I can not do without a database, I need to get imdbid, name, file name, and this bundle is only available in the database.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    BUMPPPPPP Wrong, this infos are available in NFO
    But this information is not duplicating the database? Parse NFO as it did not much want to, it is necessary to completely remake algorithm of the program. And all the internal mechanisms. It is easier to re-write than remodel.

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    But this information is not duplicating the database? Parse NFO as it did not much want to, it is necessary to completely remake algorithm of the program. And all the internal mechanisms. It is easier to re-write than remodel.
    Joker, i think is lot of work, but the good thing is if you want use this software only on second pc like netbook ... and use movie stored on NAS ( or stockage in HTPC shared on network)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And looking very pretty if you ask me
    Thanks a lot, looks good. I would have changed, paragraphs 4 and 5 (Initial Setup) seats.

4. Choose between "moving pictures.db3" and "my videos.db3" and browse to the appropriate database
    5. Click FILL

PS: Done :D I forgot that I can edit the first post :ROFLMAO: :whistle: (y)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I agree with AJS. This feature adds unwanted complexity and is not really needed. My Videos & Moving Pictures already has an nfo scraper and MePo Tools supports both these plugins already. For a central repository of thumbs/database there are already many plugins that do this as well.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Joker, i think is lot of work, but the good thing is if you want use this software only on second pc like netbook ... and use movie stored on NAS ( or stockage in HTPC shared on network)
    I now have all the movies are located on a network device connected to it a few HTPC, MePoTools working on one, the rest is synchronized with MPSync.[DOUBLEPOST=1373636592][/DOUBLEPOST]@azzuro As long as I can add the ability to copy ClearArt etc. the folder with the movie, with the correct name, based on the database. Mepotools can run on any computer in a network that has access to the database and folder thumbnails, not necessarily on that on which stands the media portal.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Initial Download of Artwork: 1. Click Work 2. Click Update
    I think it is better like this:
    Initial Download of Artwork:
    1. Click Work [DB]
    2. Click Update [Download] or [Update]

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Does work button download for everything (music+movies+series) or just the active tab?

EDIT: I think if you click work -> db it should do DB function for everything at once.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom