MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    active tab?
    Active Tab, But it is in principle only necessary after initial setup. If the program is set up, then when you start it updates all the bookmarks.[DOUBLEPOST=1373637492][/DOUBLEPOST]
    4. Choose between "moving pictures.db3" and "my videos.db3" and browse to the appropriate database
    This check box is available only when the folder database has a database of moving pictures, turning on this checkbox database of moving images is inserted automatically.[DOUBLEPOST=1373637679][/DOUBLEPOST]
    1. Click artwork type (Series/Movies/Music) 2. Click DB (to refresh the database) 3. Click Update (to download missing artwork) 4. Repeat for other artwork
    This description is fully automatic mode, depending on the settingsit downloads or updates and can also clean.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    At home I MePoTools set to run at startup in monitor mode, and set the scheduler that every day MePoTools run with the parameter / auto. And it turns out, following the changes, and once a day downloading or updating and clean.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Before I go I have a feature request:

Can you download the highest rate clearart/clearlogo/cdart from fanart.tv instead of a random one.
    The highest rated is usually the best.
    For Life Of Pi, it downloaded images in the wrong language because it chose a random image instead of the one that is listed first (highest votes)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can you download the highest rate clearart/clearlogo/cdart from fanart.tv instead of a random one.
    If you turn off the random loading. That will load the first image that gave API. And according to the description it should bіt most popular.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For Life Of Pi, it downloaded images in the wrong language because it chose a random image instead of the one that is listed first (highest votes)
    What language is set to fanart.tv? [Settings] -> [Global] -> Fanart.TV Language -> [English] or [All]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom