MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (2 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it's up to you. I think my program covers everything that anyone would want to do. However you may be able to do it better than me :) Only learnt how to program 2wks ago :p

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    think my program covers everything that anyone would want to do.
    I can not check. He does not want to work for me. But I can add something. theaudiodb.com or something else.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I can tell you what my program does

in bulk mode

Add library
    Creates Artist list from last.fm library list

Add top artists
    Creates Artist list from last.fm top artists

Add similar artists
    Creates artist list from last.fm %X top artists, then for each artist grabs another %Y similar artists

Then with artist list it analyzes my sources for music video

Current sources are
    -theaudiodb.com
    -pitchfork.com/tv

Then it creates a DL list. and lets you edit the list, after that it adds DL to a bulk mode list.
    Then you can DL from the bulk dl list, and specifiy # simultaneous DLs

Then in non bulk mode
    monitors clipboard for vimeo / youtube music videos, then confirms name, then checks for similar files in your music video folder, gives option to delete/view existing music videos, and download a new one.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Under MePo Tools settings you can set the folder used to save the files. If it is only the folder that is required to be changed, then this can be just be changed in settings.

The problem is that the images have to be in the directory FullSize and Thumbnils. I can't set two directories for one image.

I noticed that fakecd didn't find all backdrops and could not create a fakecd. I think it is because of renaming the movie title afterwards in movpic config after the import. The backdrop filename was created with the imported "imdb name" so fakecd can't find it.

Can you confirm this for me? Goto fakecd.log (I think it is under files subdir) and see if the fanart background image name in the log points to a non existent file.

Yes I found one. Look at the first movie in the attachement.

Attachments

• fakecd.jpg
      fakecd.jpg
      682.5 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I noticed that fakecd didn't find all backdrops and could not create a fakecd. I think it is because of renaming the movie title afterwards in movpic config after the import. The backdrop filename was created with the imported "imdb name" so fakecd can't find it.
    Yes.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @kiwijunglist
    Added support for audio dB, it is necessary to make the restriction on the surprising number of videos downloaded from this site? or let them download all?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    up2you I have my own competing program now :)

I think it would be nice if you presented them all in a list with a scrollbox, you could shift + click which ones you dont want added and delete. This is what i do.

or even better do this:
    Don't download on left | Download on right
    =tv-server-tv-channels-mapping.png

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @kiwijunglist
    I do not want to interfere in the process. I want once configure and forget. And let the program works automatically, without human intervention.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you could limit the number of artists checked, but I would not limit what is returned from theaudiodb.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom