MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (4 Viewers)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    On fanart.tv, added banners for artists, they need someone? We need to load? And if so, then in what folder they lay down?

View attachment 134983

Yes please

thumbspath\Music\Banner\FullSize

The above matches the current location used by DVDArt plugin, which essentially does same as MePo tools as far as artwork downloading.

if you use the same locations then skin files can point to one directory and it doesn't matter which artwork downloader (DVDArt Plugin or MePo Tools) people use. the skin will show the artwork.

though I do strongly believe that

@ajs
    @jameson_uk
    @kiwijunglist
    @m3rcury

should all sit down with a nice cup of tea and work together on one single artwork downloader.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes please thumbspath\Music\Banner\FullSize The above matches the current location used by DVDArt plugin, which essentially does same as MePo tools as far as artwork downloading.
    Try!, Build 125 in first post.

mp.png

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I dont realy know if the plugin use a db or if it only use a xml file with information to populate MyFilms. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I've never used it, I'll try tomorrow to put it yourself, and if I can set up and have a look.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @sweborn
    Set, but was not able to set it up. Can you send me a database with movies. And I'll do it for support.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @sweborn
    Set, but was not able to set it up. Can you send me a database with movies. And I'll do it for support.
    Here it is. It's using a xml database. I realy hope it can be used with MePo Tool.

Attachments

• MinaFilmer.xml
      1.3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom