MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (8 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    the tooltip for the Count (BG) filed says "-1 All", unfortunately I can't write -1 because after I try to tip "-" on my keyboard I receive a hint that this is an unacceptable character. Pasting "-1" from clipboard works and I can download all images for the artist.
    Yes, it is, fix it ... :)

could you add a column "status (backgroud)" so I can see for whom artist backgrounds aren't available?
    I can not think how to do it. If the folder is the same as the plug-fanart, there will always be a mark ... If there display number, as it is little information, but it is possible.

I think the download has a problem with the artist "Drake". The search results on the fanart.tv site gives two results: 1. "Drake (Canadian actor/rapper)", 2. "Drake, Nick". The correct result for the search word "drake" would be the first result. MePo Tools doesn't download any image for this artist. Could you look into this?
    Incorrectly identified the MDID, correct it on the right (99ea432a-e3d8-42cb-9d5e-db316a6a8458), and try again.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I don't know what you exactly fixed, but the latest build is also working very well, so thank you for that one too:)
    After I downloaded backdrops for my db from fanart.tv, I realized that fanart.tv is not "the only best surce";) I mean it's very good for the mainstream artist (they have nearly 100 pics for the popular artists) but for the one that are not so popular, I think htbackdrops.org is still irreplaceable. Currently I can download backdrops with fanart-handler and later fill-up from notebook with MePo Tools:) but if I could managed both sources (fanart.tv and htbackdrops.org) from one tool (MePo Tool) this would be even better:) As I said before, if it's to difficult to get htbackdrops.org to MePo Tools just ignore my request!
    I'm already very happy with the currently version of MePo Tools!!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    As I said before, if it's to difficult to get htbackdrops.org to MePo Tools just ignore my request!
    I wrote that I see no reason to duplicate the functionality of the plugin FanArt. Well, in order to connect another source, I have to completely remake the internal mechanisms (it is now almost no time for me, and nobody has confirmed that this is someone you need. sorry). And also need to access the API, etc. etc.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How about simply certification icons?

Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...bugfixes-and-more.117693/page-33#post-1046317

Preview:
    preview.jpg preview.jpg

Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What string should I use to show music CDArt when I'm not playing music. This line does not work:
    Code:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\Thumbs\CDArt\Music\#Play.Current.AlbumArtist - #Play.Current.Album.png</ texture>
    I've got this line to work with @m3rcury's DVDArt, because the file names in DVDArt only contains the album name.
    Code:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\Music\CDArt\Fullsize\#(string.trim(#music.album)).png</ texture>
    But what should I do if the filename contains both the artist name and album name?
    Grateful for help

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @sweborn
    Code:
    <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\CDArt\Music\#Play.Current.AlbumArtist - #Play.Current.Album.png</texture>

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @sweborn
    Code:
    <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\CDArt\Music\#Play.Current.AlbumArtist - #Play.Current.Album.png</texture>
    Thanks for your replay, but as I wrote in the post before this works only when playing music. I want to be able to show CDart without music playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom