MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Download files to cover folders but dont display on my Windows 8.
    In the bottom right corner of File Explorer, click/tap on either the Details (left) or Large icons(right) button for how you would like the file and folder icons to view as in this specific location. (see screenshots below)
    3676d1330733201-windows-explorer-folder-view-change-icon-size-layout-windows-8-qb-1.jpg

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @zpower
    folder.jpg each folder present? It should also be as a folder Herman encyclopedia.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Since remarks and comments yet, then laid out in the first post the final version (build 132, the same as build 131, but compiled with the new library sqlite3.dll). Learn more here.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Hi,

I have a small question (or maybe it is a request), how can I download music artist background (music fanart)? Can you add htbackdrops.org as a additional source?

Thanks!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have a small question (or maybe it is a request), how can I download music artist background (music fanart)? Can you add htbackdrops.org as a additional source?
    I might add, but why duplicate the functionality of the media portal? Standard plug-in and plug-Fanart backdrops perfectly charged.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Yeah, but fanarthandler isn't standalone and it downloads fanarts only from htbackdrops.org. A standalone app that can run without MP doesn't exist. With a standalone app you could downland fanarts for your music artist, view it and copy only the best pics on HTPC. You have more control whats on your HTPC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom