MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (4 Viewers)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi @ajs

Is your MePo Tools project open source? Do you use some kind of source control?
    I'm thinking of writing a similar tool, but for subtitles, and it will save me a lot of time if I could look at your code, and use parts of it...

Thanks,
    Yoav

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Is your MePo Tools project open source?
    No ...

and it will save me a lot of time if I could look at your code, and use parts of it...
    Written in Delphi, was written quickly, so the code clumsy and awful. Can I help you, or add subtitles download here ...

I can prompt, or give interesting pieces of code, question, think straight.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello ajs,

Apologies if this has already been discussed earlier - I didn't want to read through 42 pages of thread ;)

I installed MePoTools today and it works nicely for Series and Movies nut I am having issues whn downloading Artist/Album art. For this category the scraper gets stucked. What happens is that it will Display "Get Musicbrainz ID.." and then that's it. Now, if I click on update, it will start from top of the list, successfully retrieve data for the first entry, move on to the second entry where it get stucked again. Clicking "Update" then sends it back to entry #1, which is skipped as it is already there, then entry #2 gets downloaded, and it stucks again at entry #3.

Is this anything known or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @HTPC_Sourcer
    He must find Muzikbrains ID and download pictures. Ask and should not stay. Bk lyuchite maximum level debug log file, close, delete the log, run and start the download or update to the artist and the album, then send me the log.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ajs, thanks for the quick answer. I already looked for a log file and couldn't find any, which helped me identify the cause of the problem:

Your tools are writing into the same path where they are installed. Since I placed it into the (x86) Program Files path, it is running into an insufficient priviege issue. I moved the Folder elsewhere and now it works.

Suggestion: change the code to create directories and files in a separate path in the C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaportal\ section, e.g. at ..\TeamMediaPortal\Tools or Utilities.[DOUBLEPOST=1391273919][/DOUBLEPOST]But the log Shows another error that relates to FanartHandler:
    E 01-02-2014 17:47:55.423 FAHM Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: Movie_Fanart
    E 01-02-2014 17:47:55.423 FAHS Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: TVSeries_Fanart
    E 01-02-2014 17:47:55.439 ICEF Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: TVSeries_Fanart
    # 01-02-2014 17:48:13.768 Setting changed. Log: True. Debug level: 0
    # 01-02-2014 17:48:13.768 Log ended...
    # 01-02-2014 17:48:13.768 Log started...
    E 01-02-2014 17:48:15.224 FAHM Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: Movie_Fanart
    E 01-02-2014 17:48:15.224 FAHS Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: TVSeries_Fanart
    E 01-02-2014 17:48:15.239 ICEF Open FanartHandler.db3 failed ESQLite3Error SQLite3 error: no such table: TVSeries_Fanart

Note that the official FH release does not work in coonection with MePo 1.6. An updated, inofficial beta has been provided by @Sebastiii. As far as I see, the database structure has changed, hence maybe some compatibility issues between what you are querying and what the new FH2 database is expecting.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Note that the official FH release does not work in coonection with MePo 1.6. An updated, inofficial beta has been provided by @Sebastiii. As far as I see, the database structure has changed, hence maybe some compatibility issues between what you are querying and what the new FH2 database is expecting.
    Remind me on Monday, I look ...

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi all,
    I just added my concerts to the Moving Pictures plugin and some of them are known in the imdb database but the major part is unknown.
    I also found discovered the mvcentral plugin today by a tip of another user. Apparently, that plugin uses the last.fm site and did find missing info.
    My question: can this tool add missing information so that my moving pictures data looks better?
    TIA
    P.

EDIT: disregard my post

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    My question: can this tool add missing information so that my moving pictures data looks better?
    No.

I'm worth the original FH plugin, that which you, do not want to work for me. Those errors only affect the function of cleaning the database and directory with pictures. If you use them, then give me your database file I look at him.

Suggestion: change the code to create directories and files in a separate path in the C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaportal\ section, e.g. at ..\TeamMediaPortal\Tools or Utilities.
    The program can be used on a computer without media portal, so made so that all your settings and service files stored beside him.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi ajs, I was to quick with my question and did not read the information well enough while now, by searching for solutions for my requirements, I realized that this doesn't fit my bill.
    Thanks anyway for replying! ;)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm worth the original FH plugin, that which you, do not want to work for me. Those errors only affect the function of cleaning the database and directory with pictures. If you use them, then give me your database file I look at him.
    Not a big deal. As I was anyway having some issues with Sebastiii's adjusted FanartHandler (FH2), it could be that my observation was simply due to an incorrectly updated fanarthandler.db3 - something that I resolved after my posting in this thread. Eventually @cul8er will release an official new version that works with MediaPortal 1.6 and higher. If errors pertain, I will post again.

Thx,
    HTPC_Sourcer[DOUBLEPOST=1391424986][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No.
    The program can be used on a computer without media portal, so made so that all your settings and service files stored beside him.
    That's fine and I understand the logic now. However, if you call the program from a restricted space, i.e. the Program Files, it will not work unless you launch the program with full admin rights. If you have time, you may build in a warning message that work files cannot be created due to insufficient privileges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom