MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (5 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @azzuro That is, you wish that there was an option, choosing which, MePoTools will create files: ideoxyz-cdart.png and videoxyz-clearlogo.png in the folder with the movie?

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @azzuro That is, you wish that there was an option, choosing which, MePoTools will create files: ideoxyz-cdart.png and videoxyz-clearlogo.png in the folder with the movie?

He's asking if you could support local art (i.e. like I posted previously, as I already have art downloaded and named as above with each movie)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Presumably for MePoTools to pull the existing art out of the movies folders and place it where it needs it rather than downloading it again :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can you describe exactly what you want, because it doesn't make sense and I don't think that is what azzuro is asking.

I think Azzuro is asking for
    %filename%-CDART.png
    %filename%-CLEARART.png
    inside local video folder[DOUBLEPOST=1373629318][/DOUBLEPOST]@ajs

What is the difference between:

Automation-Download and Automation-Update

Last edited:

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I use an external media manager (ViMediaManager) and that downloads all fanart, including ClearArt and DVDArt.

It would be nice if MePoTools could pull out that art from each movies folder and put it where it is required rather than download it again.

Hope this makes sense!

My folder structure for each movie is like this :-

ScreenShot2013-07-02at134535_zpsa7b25e4a.png

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What is the difference between

Startup - automation and Startup - monitoring[DOUBLEPOST=1373629509][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I use an external media manager (ViMediaManager) and that downloads all fanart, including ClearArt and DVDArt.

It would be nice if MePoTools could pull out that art from each movies folder and put it where it is required rather than download it again.

Hope this makes sense!

My folder structure for each movie is like this :-

ScreenShot2013-07-02at134535_zpsa7b25e4a.png

That is already supported in my videos importer. as well as moving pictures importer. Ahh ok I see what you mean.

EDIT: Actually I think I see what you mean, you want an XBMC->MP Thumbs importer for clear art cd art clear logos?

Last edited:

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    That is already supported in my videos importer. as well as moving pictures importer. Ahh ok I see what you mean. EDIT: Actually I think I see what you mean, you want an XBMC->MP Thumbs importer for clear art cd art clear logos?

Yes, I guess that's what I mean!

Means I only have to download the art once, and then it can be grabbed locally on my server and clients..

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Use MePo Tools to download it once.

Then use MP Sync plugin to sync thumbs and database between all your clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom