MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Automation-Download and Automation-Update
    If you run the utility with key /auto, depending on the settings (download or update) or the utility will load all the images (download) or download only those who do not (update). Thus, if the utility was in monitor mode, it do all the automatic actions and go back to monitoring mode.

Startup - automation and Startup - monitoring
    Startup - automation - Run, do all the actions that are configured in the automation tab and left the program. If before it was launched monitoring mode, then stopped monitoring, worked and run it again.
    Startup - Monitoring - Monitoring Mode, run, track changes in the database and when you add a new element to load it necessary pictures.

PS: Modes download and update work as well as download and update buttons.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Then use MP Sync plugin to sync thumbs and database between all your clients.
    It works for me very strange, every day 18000-20000 deletes files / copies :mad:

eans I only have to download the art once, and then it can be grabbed locally on my server and clients..
    Here I see a few options:
    1. Load the image with the MePoTools, and then MePoTools their copies to the correct directories with the correct names. Implement a whole is not difficult. Cleaning function directory of unwanted files probably will not work.
    2. Load the image by an external program and then they will copy MePoTools where necessary. Difficult to implement. But it is possible. But what is the use of two similar programs, I do not know.
    3. Make corrections in the skin to support this format images, as is done with you.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    For, it's quasy the same as psykix

For me i would have download clearart/cdart .... to existing folder with movie
    Existing folder :
    Foldermoviename
    - %filenamemovie%.avi
    - %filenamemovie%.jpg or tbn
    - %filenamemovie%-fanart.jpg
    - %filenamemovie%.nfo (which contain IMDB and title)

Mepo tool can search in defined folder or we load the movie file.
    download cleat art / CD art ....
    save it inside the folder, where movie is stored.

and as psykix, you can load MP database, and Mepotool map localthumb to database
    * this can be added to Myvidéo, as import

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    does it delete unused artwork
    Yes! With automated operation checkbox cleaning works the same way. DB button updates the data from the database.[DOUBLEPOST=1373632575][/DOUBLEPOST]
    For, it's quasy the same as psykix
    I do not know much English, so I can not understand you unfortunately.
    Do you want to upload images by an external program, and then copy them to MePoTools in their catalogs?
    Or do you want to give up the external program, and only use MePoTools? And to MePoTools downloading images and save them in your own directories, and directory with movies? Or just a directory with movies?

MePotools [Download ClearArt] -> thumbs\ClearArt\ -> video folder wit hame videotitle-clearart.png?

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Automation-Download and Automation-Update
    If you run the utility with key /auto, depending on the settings (download or update) or the utility will load all the images (download) or download only those who do not (update). Thus, if the utility was in monitor mode, it do all the automatic actions and go back to monitoring mode.

Please explain this part again

Do you mean that automation-download -> it will re-download everything everytime?[DOUBLEPOST=1373632666][/DOUBLEPOST]@azzuro - i think there is a danger with adding too many options. It makes the program too complicated.

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I do not know much English, so I can not understand you unfortunately. Do you want to upload images by an external program, and then copy them to MePoTools in their catalogs? Or do you want to give up the external program, and only use MePoTools? And to MePoTools downloading images and save them in your own directories, and directory with movies? Or just a directory with movies?
    Movie folder + movie file + poster file + fanart file are already existing !

MePoTools download only missing files (CDart + clearArt + ... )

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Do you mean that automation-download -> it will re-download everything everytime?
    Yes! Just like the button [Download] :D[DOUBLEPOST=1373633199][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This can be done either inside or MePoTools launch an external the batch file type FakeCD (but both of these modes require the rectification program, and the second is also writing the desired batch file)[DOUBLEPOST=1373633389][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is only needed for the movies? For a standard plug? For moving pictures?
    You have access to the database? You can perform a SQL query on it?

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    This is only needed for the movies? For a standard plug? For moving pictures? You have access to the database? You can perform a SQL query on it?
    i'm sorry ajs, english is also not my native language.
    what i mean , i don't want use DB, For me DB is good for speed and don't wake the storage, but i like have an backup of files near Movie file
    the second step is to add-on this import in MyVidéo ( i don't use MovPic) (@Deda) and have official support in official skin ( like DefaultWide / Titan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom