MERGING MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter (5 Viewers)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Hi! I have a suggestion for DVB-IP Mediaportal IPTV Source filter, I hope this is the right place for it :) Once or twice a month I update the IPTV channels, and it is painstakingly slow as there are about a thousand of them and the scan take about 5 seconds for every channel in the m3u files. My suggestion is to add a checkbox that ignore checking and just adds the channel. Maybe something like this:
[ ] Add channels without checking (warning, may add not working channels)

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    georgius isn't that active anymore, he just made a branch of MP and put some fixes in it because his provider did some breaking changes.
    And besides that, the change isn't MPURLSourceSplitter related. More TVServicerelated....
    Improvement suggestions seems to be an ok place

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I know that I have merged branch on my fork a long time ago and need some rework to have it building with VS2015 and more if I'm not wrong :)
    For sure, it builds so someone can look at this ? Script are modified to include filter in installer.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm able to build it at my end (in vs2015).
    Although I messed it up a bit in my attempt to update libcurl and openssl.
    Still on my list to do some work on that, but after discussing this all with georgius, it appears there is a lot of code that isn't used, half tested or otherwise not good enough to be productionready.
    Also (as this project originates from onlinevideos and the need to support all kinds of now obsolete protocols) we should do a cleanup for that.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom