Microsoft MCE Vista (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom