[solved] MiniDisplayPlugin: Support for latest iMON VFD/LCD drivers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @HTPC_Sourcer :)
    Do you confirm using the new branch with old drivers is ok ?
    Sorry but I overread your post to me. What new branch do you mean? I am running a version 8.something of iMon and therefore need an updated MiniDisplay driver anyway.

I have installed 1.7.1 in combination with Stéphane's new binaries. However, I noticed that I have here and there issues after coming back from standby. In this case the OK button is dead, both on the remote and the keyboard, hence possibly more a MePo/Windows Problem. As it started with 1.7.1 I can't really tell whether it comes from MiniDisplay or MePo. Restarting MePo doesn't help and in most cases a reboot is necessary. This is quite annoying and I have no idea where to search.

Stéphane Lenclud

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 29, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Ok button issues most certainly nothing to do with MiniDisplay. Try disable minidisplay and see if your ok button is still an issue.

Stéphane Lenclud

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 29, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes it is important that's why I'm asking the community to help me there cause I don't have access to LCD/VFD hardware other than the three iMON ones I own.

Stéphane Lenclud

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 29, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    But since we have a branch for this, so we can make an installer, can we do this and post it in area 51?
    I'm having trouble generating the installers. NSIS is installed but installers are not created for some reason.
    I get the following error when running MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat
    A subdirectory or file ..\..\..\Release already exists.
    The Release folder at the root of my clone is created but remains empty. I'm guessing installers should be in there.
    I'm also not familiar with the process of sharing installers with the community. Can I just attach them to an Area 51 thread or do I need to upload it somewhere?

B

BassFan

But since we have a branch for this, so we can make an installer, can we do this and post it in area 51?
    I'm having trouble generating the installers. NSIS is installed but installers are not created for some reason.
    I get the following error when running MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat
    The Release folder at the root of my clone is created but remains empty. I'm guessing installers should be in there.
    I'm also not familiar with the process of sharing installers with the community. Can I just attach them to an Area 51 thread or do I need to upload it somewhere?

use BuildInit.bat before..

greets

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    IRC (with BOT) can make the build for you :)
    For sure, he will be nice that you can build it on your own.

I suppose it failed while building directshow filter.
    You can use setup.nsi from mediaportal folder to see on what file is blocking/missing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    horned_reaper [solved] HID commands are not processed when multiple applications with HID support are open General Support 16
    horned_reaper [solved] Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 2
    CyberSimian Support for control.isvisible() in expressions MediaPortal 1 8
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 14
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    J Support waipu TV TV-Server 0
    doskabouter WebDAV support OnlineVideos 0
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    CyberSimian Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 Remotes 6
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 14
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    morpheus_xx General Testing TVE 3.5 Sat>IP support (MP2 only) TV Engine 47
    E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
    G Mediaportal2 supported formats General 1
    M [solved] Stub Support General 11
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 31
    A Mediaportal 1.20 support MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    Lehmden FTP and WebDAV support. MediaPortal 2 0
    1gkar Latest Intel HD4600 Drivers Issue General Support 1
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    T No TV after updating Windows 10 to latest Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175 (logs attached) General Support 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9