[solved] MiniDisplayPlugin: Support for latest iMON VFD/LCD drivers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @HTPC_Sourcer :)
    Do you confirm using the new branch with old drivers is ok ?
    Sorry but I overread your post to me. What new branch do you mean? I am running a version 8.something of iMon and therefore need an updated MiniDisplay driver anyway.

I have installed 1.7.1 in combination with Stéphane's new binaries. However, I noticed that I have here and there issues after coming back from standby. In this case the OK button is dead, both on the remote and the keyboard, hence possibly more a MePo/Windows Problem. As it started with 1.7.1 I can't really tell whether it comes from MiniDisplay or MePo. Restarting MePo doesn't help and in most cases a reboot is necessary. This is quite annoying and I have no idea where to search.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok button issues most certainly nothing to do with MiniDisplay. Try disable minidisplay and see if your ok button is still an issue.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it is important that's why I'm asking the community to help me there cause I don't have access to LCD/VFD hardware other than the three iMON ones I own.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    But since we have a branch for this, so we can make an installer, can we do this and post it in area 51?

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But since we have a branch for this, so we can make an installer, can we do this and post it in area 51?

I'm having trouble generating the installers. NSIS is installed but installers are not created for some reason.
    I get the following error when running MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat
    A subdirectory or file ..\..\..\Release already exists.
    The Release folder at the root of my clone is created but remains empty. I'm guessing installers should be in there.
    I'm also not familiar with the process of sharing installers with the community. Can I just attach them to an Area 51 thread or do I need to upload it somewhere?

B

BassFan

I'm having trouble generating the installers. NSIS is installed but installers are not created for some reason.
    I get the following error when running MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat
    The Release folder at the root of my clone is created but remains empty. I'm guessing installers should be in there.
    I'm also not familiar with the process of sharing installers with the community. Can I just attach them to an Area 51 thread or do I need to upload it somewhere?

use BuildInit.bat before..

greets

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

IRC (with BOT) can make the build for you :)
    For sure, he will be nice that you can build it on your own.

I suppose it failed while building directshow filter.
    You can use setup.nsi from mediaportal folder to see on what file is blocking/missing. :)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    IRC (with BOT) can make the build for you
    That would be great, how do I trigger that?

You can use setup.nsi from mediaportal folder to see on what file is blocking/missing.
    It says line 443 which is:
    File "${git_DirectShowFilters}\DirectShowHelper\bin\${BUILD_TYPE}\dshowhelper.dll"
    Not sure why though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom