Minor typo in wiki (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's what I thought, but I couldn't get the edit button enabled. But today it seems to be working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Wiki pages won‘t load on iPad DE
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    I am unable to load any Wiki pages on my iPad, either in Firefox or Safari. Is this just a problem with the Apple webkit, or is...
    Replies
    Views
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom