Missing Skin Files for Blue2 wide and MyTV-Series - Download (1 Viewer)

coopers

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Adelaide
Home Country
I have a question about this skin file - is it choosing to display 2x3 banners, or can I configure the number of banners for each TV series on the screen?

There is more screen real-estate, the view could be 3x3 series banners on the front screen, maybe even 4x3?

i have the same question. did you find a solution to this? it would really be nice to display 3x3 series banners...

No Sorry, I didn't find out a fix. I expect it's probably only a couple of lines in the skin file, but I don't know what to do.

I have however started using Monochrome and Indigo skins. They are beautiful. :)

do they work okay with mytvseries? or did you have to copy the xml thingy in the skin folder?

They work perfectly out of the box. :)

frying_fish

Portal Member
August 21, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have found the line to change to make it have more rows (i.e. to make it set to be 3x3 or 4x3), you would manually have to set what is suitable for your screen real estate, but it is simple enough.

It looks like each line requires ~ 110 pixels, and I changed this section of TVseries.xml

<control>
<description>graphical thumbpanel (series and seasons if set)</description>
<type>thumbnailpanel</type>
<id>50</id>
<posX>20</posX>
<posY>180</posY>
<width>1340</width>
<height>340</height> - was originally 220, made it 340 and it gave me a 3x3 grid
<!-- up/down buttons & page # -->
<spinWidth>37</spinWidth>
<spinHeight>37</spinHeight>
<spinPosX>1273</spinPosX>
<spinPosY>484</spinPosY>
<spinColor>ffffffff</spinColor>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom