Missing Skin Files for Blue2 wide and MyTV-Series - Download (1 Viewer)

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Cool that worked, dont know why i didnt do that before. Still dont have any fanart though.

Any way we could not show the black box if the series doesnt have an image?

*edit* Actually it didnt work, it is now back :(. I will mess with it when i get home from work

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well i cant get it to work, i delete the database and tried to rescan but had even more issues (it wouldnt add my shows). I looked through the tvseries.xml file to see if i could make something out of it, but nothing. I think i'm going to stick with version 1.29, i'm having to many issues with 2.0 (and i think i'm the only one?)

biz999

May 31, 2008
Thanks P1royal!

Everything is working great - I am loving the new MyTVSeries 2.0. I appreciate the quick skin adaptation as well. I have read through the forums and couldn't figure out an answer to my XML questions. In Season View, The Series banner at the top is not displaying (is it possible to do this?). Also, the episode summary writes over the episode list: I can't figure out how to set the boxes properly.

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate my post. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    50.3 KB

Boiler

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I have a question about this skin file - is it choosing to display 2x3 banners, or can I configure the number of banners for each TV series on the screen?

There is more screen real-estate, the view could be 3x3 series banners on the front screen, maybe even 4x3?

i have the same question. did you find a solution to this? it would really be nice to display 3x3 series banners...

o0X0o

Portal Pro
August 19, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
I have the same problem... the small 2x3 view of the banners is a real pain. As it seems like a skin issue, have the devs not fixed BlueTwoWide in an svn yet?

Personally I liked the old BlueTwoWide version with banners down the right side, but would take some of the other variants I've seen in other skins (like the large 4x2 layout from spinsafe).

Does anyone know how to modify the previously attached TVseries.xml?

coopers

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Adelaide
Home Country
I have a question about this skin file - is it choosing to display 2x3 banners, or can I configure the number of banners for each TV series on the screen?

There is more screen real-estate, the view could be 3x3 series banners on the front screen, maybe even 4x3?

i have the same question. did you find a solution to this? it would really be nice to display 3x3 series banners...

No Sorry, I didn't find out a fix. I expect it's probably only a couple of lines in the skin file, but I don't know what to do.

I have however started using Monochrome and Indigo skins. They are beautiful. :)

Boiler

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland

No Sorry, I didn't find out a fix. I expect it's probably only a couple of lines in the skin file, but I don't know what to do.

I have however started using Monochrome and Indigo skins. They are beautiful. :)

do they work okay with mytvseries? or did you have to copy the xml thingy in the skin folder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom