mkv not working since 0.7 (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Glad you got the issue resolved! For what it's worth though, you should ask for help with that new issue in the General Support forums, as it's not related to Moving Pictures. And in the future, when reporting a separate issue, create a new thread. :p It makes it a lot easier for other people to find your question.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yes, I posted it in General Support, but since nobody is replying I was thinking about 'advertising' in here :) But will do.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yeah "advertising" and cross posting are discouraged. The forums are divided up into categories for a reason. No harm done, but going forward keep this in mind. :p

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well, it stopped working again.

Some files work, most don't. I just can't think of what is causing this.

I included a debug log file. At first I enter three movies that work, then two that don't work. I just ran filmerit before doing this so that can't be it.

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Well, it stopped working again.

Some files work, most don't. I just can't think of what is causing this.

I included a debug log file. At first I enter three movies that work, then two that don't work. I just ran filmerit before doing this so that can't be it.

after have a glance at your error log. I think Direct Vobsub maybe the reason. It seems that you activate it through post processing in Media Portal Configuration. Try unistall it to see if it's working. IF you still want to use subtitle, you can try using MPC-HC subtitle engine

Johnyd

Portal Member
February 11, 2009
Home Country
720p mkv's I have all work fine, except that hardware acceleration makes them run at 10fps for some stupid reason.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've tried updating to the latest SVN and using MPC-HC but it still doesn't work. The only filters I have enabled in Video Postprocessing are CoreAVC and MPC MPA/MPV decoder.

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
I've tried updating to the latest SVN and using MPC-HC but it still doesn't work. The only filters I have enabled in Video Postprocessing are CoreAVC and MPC MPA/MPV decoder.

I would suggest you disable everything in Video Postporcessing. Remove every external codec you are using and start from the scratch with MediaPortal Internal Codec to see if it's working, then reinstall your preferred codec.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's really strange, too. It looks like all MKV's I added before I got M-P 0.7.0 work, but the ones I added after don't. Actually all the mkv's I add to my library now don't work.

It's strange, since it seems to me that this can't be the issue. Or can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom