Mobile Call Monitor (2 Viewers)

gru

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

plugin sounds great! Do you have any screenshot how it looks like when phone is ringing?

thx,
    Jo

derSpeedy

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey! just installed the plugin and it works great. but it just shows the callers number and a message "private number". what can i do the plugin show me the names from my phonebook from my phone? sorry for that grappy english... :D

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    hi. Ya there is no propper wat to get the number straight from the phone so at the moment you can only get the number. i'll have to use a seperate phonebook some how like the other call monitors. i'll fix the private number part that sometimes comes up and post it up later today. i'll also put up the screentshot on the download page

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Does this Plugin have an option/ability that if more than one phone is connected (eg my mobile and the wife's mobile), will it show which phone is ringing......

Not too sure what kind of info get be recieved from the bluetooth link.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Ya using the outlook addressbook like the other call monitors is an option but there may be anotherway which involves getting the name straight from the phone that i'm looking at. For 2 phones another com port will have to be added and i'll probably add this in the future. if there's anyone that knows alot about at commands and interacting with phones please let me know.

derSpeedy

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok. just find a bug in tv-mode. after ringing stops an the messagebox with the number is closed another messagebox with the channelname, the channellogo and the message "incoming call" popup. after closing it, it pops up again for min. 4 times.
    bug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom