Mobile Call Monitor (1 Viewer)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
This seems really cool, I am going to go buy a bluetooth dongle and try this out. I was thinking of making something like this myself but never looked into it much. Any chance of releasing source code?

derSpeedy

Portal Pro
April 12, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hm... just find another general problem. after come back of standby the media-pc doesn´t reconnect the bluetoothconnection with the phone. i don´t know if and where i can setup this.

derSpeedy

Portal Pro
April 12, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i set the interval to 60min. the pc run for 2 hours now. but it doesn´t reconnect yet.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
ok i'll take a look and try and fix it.
Setting the search interval to 60 minutes is very impractical because if you are not connected and enter the room it can then take up to 60 minutes till you connect to the computer. i reccomend setting it to 120 secconds.

A new version of this plugin is up which supports a phone book. just export your contacts as a .csv file from windows address book (outlook express) to a file called contacts.csv in the mediaportal directory and tick the use phonebook option in the setup. Outlook may not work properly you need to export it to excel first then edit it so the name is in the first colum and numbers in the next colums and save that as a .csv file. you also need to make sure the numbers are listed as they appear when phone book is not in use. ie the 0 cannot replaces the +dialing code.

the source code is also attached
View attachment 22523

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom