Mobile Call Monitor (1 Viewer)

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello,

I attach a little modification to the plugin.

The modification consist in:
    1) messages in spanish
    2) Now the MobileCM.xml configuration file is read from and stored at the correct PATH
    3) The plugin now shows the mobilephone.gif picture stored at the thumbs/MobileCM user data directory when there is an incoming call if the caller id option is not enabled.

Attachments

• MobileCM-spanish and anonymous picture.rar
      30.7 KB

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I have a very strange problem.
    The plugin seems to work, movies get pauses and everything, but there's no CalelrID and no resume when the call ends.
    So I checked the HyperTerminal thing suggested in the documentation and realized that I only get "Ok" for the "At" command and I don't get a confirmation for the other two.

I'm wondering if there's a reasonable explanation for this, because I have a relatively new phone - HTC Touch HD, I'm sure it supports all those bluetooth profiles.
    1) Is it possible that there's some setting somewhere in the phone that I haven't switched on?
    2) Can there be something in the bluetooth properties in the pc that I need to define?
    3) Can it be an issue with the Bluetooth dongle in the computer? I bought a really cheap no-name on eBay...
    4) How can I verify these issues?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...!

Thanks!

TabascoJoe

Portal Member
    June 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: Mobile Call Monitor

Does this Plugin work with the iPhone cuz I'm not able to get it to work. Nothing happend at all.
    iPhone 3G / Vista 32 Home Edition
    Thx for reply...

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

great Idea, this Plugin, but it won't work on my side with Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 !? The hyperterminal tells me that everything is ok and even when I call my phone I get the number and everything seems ok, but in mediaportal nothing happens and even more... my phone starts to stutter, as if it would be totally heavy on cpu load!? It even doesn't react on inputs and stays ringing until I end Mediaportal.

In the logs I could find this:
    2010-02-23 20:30:08.421875 [Info.][MobileCM Run thread(14)]: [MobileCM] run is still active with a False port

What does that mean? Did I miss something?
    Here the full Log:
    View attachment 56643

Would appreciate every help cause I would like to use this Plugin too :)

PS: Im Using a Samsung Corby

THX and Regards
    ARE2

PS:
    Thats what hyper Terminal is telling me in detail:

RING

RING

+CLIP: "+NUMBER",145,,,"",0

RING

RING

BUSY

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i think this is quite an old plugin now, so dont know if it has been changed to work with 1.1.0, i havent tried it for a while

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    i think this is quite an old plugin now, so dont know if it has been changed to work with 1.1.0, i havent tried it for a while

Hi adam_purkis,

yeah I know, and I did some further testing with a motorola razr v3i and ther it works flawless!? So there is something with my phone or it's modem that makes problems!? But I don't see the difference :\

Regards
    ARE2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom