United Kingdom United Kingdom
haven't seen much going on in this thread for ages

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi. Ya i will post the source for you. it's not on the computer i'm using at the moment but will put it up as soon as i get it. i tried to add that feature a while ago but couldnt change the dialogs to say accept and reject. the best option might be to use a YesNoDialog and add a line saying "Would you like to answer this call?"
Thanks for the help.

Wixbirne

Portal Member
May 2, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi. Ya i will post the source for you. it's not on the computer i'm using at the moment but will put it up as soon as i get it. i tried to add that feature a while ago but couldnt change the dialogs to say accept and reject. the best option might be to use a YesNoDialog and add a line saying "Would you like to answer this call?"
Thanks for the help.

thanks!

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I can't get this to work I did exactly as the pdf guide and when I watch a video noting comes up. What am I doing wrong?

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi sorry i've been away for quite a few weeks so havent been able to reply. i'd suggest ready back in the forum and seeing if your phone supports at commands and if your set up is working corectly
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ile-call-monitor-41613/index7.html#post299490
else try and uncheck all the other options like caller id, your phone might not support those fetures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom